Chapter 30

Look at him😂👆

💝💝

Avni received a call from Arya during her lunch hour, informing her that Neil and his family will return back their home to India around pm.
And to bid him bye he wants to accompany Neil, the way to the airport.

"Now what the hell is this !!!" Avni got miffed in her head but hid it skillfully not to express such inner battle before Arya get upset.

"Ummm...Baby..." Avni tried hard coming up with something convincing to reply, but failed thinking of something as such. Therefore she had no other option but to agree.

"Okay come back home soon and take care of granny.....Mom is already missing you baby" Avni made an sad pout pressing the device to her ear.

"Mom...." He called Avni softly.

"Humh!!" She responded immediately.

"Why don't you join us.. then we will go back home together?" Avni flinched at his words, this is not going to happen.

"Umm...you know what baby" she started blinking her eyes anxiously but cut off by Arya.

"Mom please they have 7pm flight...it's not so early...you wouldn't need to take half day" his voice sounded as plea all of a sudden.

Biting her lips Avni took a deep breath and replied shutting her eyes hard then opened " I'll try"

"And I know my Mom never failed keeping her promises" Arya chuckled she heard on the other side.

"Hey I haven't promised you. okay!!" Avni warned.

"Thank you Mom..I love you" Avi heard Arya giggled hanging up the call.

"I love you too my lil monster" Avni shook her head realising she got tricked by her son. she smiled putting down her pH but that smile didn't stay on her lips longer anymore. It has disappeared leaving her face stern thinking that she has to face him again.

***********
Neil

As expected Avni didn't want to get into any convo with me..
And it isn't something happened fortuitous or startling that I haven't assumed I would say.
The Avni I have known and I have left few years back, She is now totally different. Someone I'm seeing more confident, more responsible and much sanguine to her way.

And all these qualities of Avni Mehta attracting me more towards her in these passing days and that Neil khanna can't hesitate to accept.

Most of the guests left before the afternoon ends according to their flight timing. Dev and his family left after having their breakfast,their flight was at 12pm.
And We would also start from here few minutes before 5 in the evening , the route from here to the airport is half an hour distance. Our flight time is 7:30pm.

On the way coming down stairs for breakfast I averted my gaze to the dinning hall and there I saw almost everyone including Aryan, he was sitting beside my Mom having his breakfast. My eyes roamed around in search of Avni but I couldn't got to see her anywhere nearer. So silently I walked to the empty seat beside him and sitting on it I proceeded to have my first meal of the day.

Having some convo with Aryan for few minutes I got to know the very fact that Avni left and the food chocked inside my throat knowing that.

Couldn't she wait some more few hours!!
Atleast she could have waited for me to wake up so that we could had go for a good talk today.

"Dadda..Dadda.." my chain of thoughts broke with a winch hearing Aryan's voice calling me in whisper.

"Did you talk to Mom" He whispered pulling his face to my ears.