Chapter 23

llsmthaz Dear you have asked me few days back if I could add Arya's Pov in my updates someday if possible. So I just tried my best to get you a rough idea about his thoughts and consideration regarding Avniel.
Enjoy Reading.

💘💘

Avni

During my college days I remembered if I had ever seen him giving a single glance at me whenever I had passed over him. He had been always apathetic towards me. He was always aloof with my presence around him. He had never bothered me to throw even a blank glance if I have ever remembered.
Then what happened to this Nakcharah now all of a sudden!!
Why he keeps staring at me all the time!!
Not only that he is being extra friendly with my baby since we met in this marriage ceremony. Which is unbelievable behaviour of that insolent Khanna anyday.
Neil Khanna and friendly!!!
Huh joke of the millennium..

I scoffed mentally.

And by the way from when did he has started smiling this broadly, displaying his battisee unnecessarily!!!
Khamba kahika..
Wait, What was he used to say!!
'Back off' right!!
Now why don't he back off to the farthest corner somewhere out of my sight!!
gawwwwwd this man is freaking me out.

Arrrrgggghhh my head will gonna be burst out soon if I wouldn't go away from him right now.

I should keep Arya away from him or he will pass on his all those supercilious attitude to my baby being always close to him before we would leave this place.

*********

Aryan

"Ju can I ask you something??" I went and sit beside her on the couch and called her closer waving my hand to match down my height so that none could hear us about what I'm gonna be saying her. Mom is busy chatting with grany and Neil is somewhere else I don't know where he has gone. I roamed my eyes around in search of him but I couldn't see him.anyways it's great he is nowhere nearby.

"Yup" Ju responded smiling looking at her mehendi covered arms.

"Is this Neil a trust worthy guy ??Is he the same what he shows??? Is he single?? Is he really love kids?? Is he as dependable as Mr. Wall?? I mean Rahul Dravid sir???" I asked in a single breath.

Ju snapped her head creasing her forehead for a bit second then slowly pulled out a mischievous smile.

"And may I ask you why are you so much interested about my cousin.. hum!!" Ju wobbled her eyebrows questioning me in return to my questions.

"Because we are friends now and I have full rights to know about how genuine the person is, with who I am sharing my valuable time" I excused over dramatically.

"Hummm...that's a point" she appreciatly shook her head gently.

"Don't worry he is a nice guy... not like those playboy type you know!! Perfect for your girlfriend, I mean if any" Ju curved her brow throwing her queer gaze at me.

"I don't need any by the way" I rolled my eyes and curved my lips in irritation.

I'm glad that the info I had intended to gathered about him I have succeeded getting it from the most trustful person as Ju.
So now on I could only focus on my Mission Dadda Searching.
Yes.

I left the place, moved to those kids I have made friends here with.

Neil would be the best guy for my Mom..I reckon.
He is not at all creepy and sticky as usually the boys these days. And the most important he loves my Mom. I know.
He stares Just as similar as Tom Cruise stares at his heroines in his every movies, Mom does watch.
Neil also stares at my Mom the same way. That's Great.