Chapter 9

Many grammatical errors you will find definitely..I'll edit it later..till then enjoy the update...

💖💖

Neil

I turned my face and I was right it's Rea...

"Hi" she greeted smiling at me...

"Hi" I replied nonchalantly and turned my head to concentrate back on unlocking my car..

"It's okay Mr.Nakcharha khanna..." She giggled...

Saying this Rea hurriedly went across my car to the opposite side door and slipped onto the passenger seat beside me...

I frowned staring at her stepping inside my car. Now what happened to her!!! Since morning she didn't want to see my face since that incident and now she is smiling unnecessarily without any reason like a fool....arrrhhhh girls...and what just she said "it's okay"
And what for!!!
I took my seat on the driver seat...I gestured her what she is doing inside my car...

"Ooops sorry I forgot to tell you... actually my car has gone for the servicing....so can you please drop me home... See I called Mom she said she went for shopping and Dadda is out of the town...so all the cars are occupied.."she shrugged her shoulder being helpless.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my seat belt I lowered my head to fasten it...

"Thank you" I heard her chirped thanking me.

"Hey you should have told me that you were upset!!! We didn't know about Bebe Actually..." She said being busy buckling her seatbelt...

"Whatt" I raised my pitch a bit turning my head towards her. What is she blabbering?

Rea instantly rose her eyes at me "Arey it's okay Neil we can understand" she touched my shoulder showing her concern...

I snapped my brows together looked at her hand which is on my shoulder then rose my eyes straight at her. What's the catch?

I had just opened my mouth to asked her what the hell she is talking about and who are this 'we' but everything went into vain as always leaving me disgusted, my pH rang..
I hastily bent forward to take my pH to receive the call. It was Ali. Why so urgent with him now. I scowled and receive the call.

Before I could spat a single word he started....

"Bro listen to me carefully don't react..I know there is Rea beside you, she told me that she will talk to you...so don't ask me why when and all..I'll give you all the answers tomorrow..now you just listen to me calmly" Ali said in a go made me kept quiet. Sliding the scowl my facade form a frown listening to him.

I let out a sound from my throat in agree and in response he started.

"Bro the thing is I'm going to say, you wouldn't like it I know but don't get mad at me, I have my own reasons so please stay calm I'll clear it out to you the main purpose, I promise....I have thought you to call you later but when Rea said she will be with you now. eventually I hadn't have any other option so I called you" Ali's voice is pleading, in a single breath.

"Yup shoot" I said him to continue.

Ali cleared his throat and took a breath then he resumed in his same meek voice.

"Bro I said to Rea and Avni that you have been upset since last night as I lied them...I know I shouldn't have but I had to, so I made an excuse to them saying that Bebe was not well yesterday she got a minor health issue.. as everyone knows how you react if any such a small thing happens to her....on top of that we had a class test today which you couldn't revise last minute because you all were immersed by the situation.. meanwhile you were highly tensed about the exam throughout the day as these scores will be counted with the half yearly grades so the fact is because of being disturbed by the whole scenario you just over reacted with them...And I also told them that you are sorry for your morning behaviour" Ali explained in a anxious tone and I clenched my teeth.