Chapter 15

You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you.
~~~~~The Vampire Dairies

💝💝
"Haan it has been 45minutes near about or undoubtedly more than that, I have already sent my driver. Bebe!!!he must have reached I guess..tusi chinta math karo you will find him at the exit gate" assuring Bebe Bubbly aunty hung up the call.

"Bebe my Sasuma and brother in law Prakash Khanna and his family has just landed from India.Within an hour they will be here." Putting down her pH on the couch beside, Bubbly Aunty told Mamma happily.

'India!!!'I furrowed my eyes drying my hand in the hand dryer right beside the basin.

"Yup Bubbly aunty has many relatives in India so definitely they will attend the wedding." I sighed approaching towards the couches that Juhi and her cousins including some close friends were just started settling there back after having the last meal.

We have reached here few hours had passed, it was evening then and now it is 10:30, we just had our dinner few minutes back.
Most of the guests will show up tomorrow around morning so very few are gathered in the hall way chatting before going to their alloted rooms..

The introduction part has been completed between me and the other guests so we are much comfortable now chatting with eachother.

Mom, Bubbly Aunty and some other ladies were on the other side got busy with their elderly chat.
Param Uncle along with some men of his age gathered around the bar corner having their drinks followed by their funny talks and laugher.

In short the house is surrounded with the relatives including few close friends.

"Arya c'mon let's go to sleep you are feeling sleepy baby" raking on his brown soft hair I to said Arya looking at his drowsy eyes who is sitting on my lap leaning against me keeping his head on my chest and his legs parted on either sides over my limbs.

"Aryan let's have your Mamma sing a song for us..what's say" Juhi waggled her brows plastering a mischievous smile on her lips.

I glared at Juhi and before I could open my mouth in a big no Arya straightened himself and turned his face at me.

I know this look.

He curved his lips in a cute pleading smile because he knows what could be my answer so leaving no other option for me he tried the last option.

And his puppy face is my kryptonite he knows that well.

I shook my head avoiding his cute face looking somewhere else straight.

"Do you know guys she is an excellent singer" Juhi added addressing to all the people around me.

"Juhi!! I said no" I glared at her keeping my face serious.

"Really OMG why didn't you say us before" one of her cousin responded in a surprise tone.

And guess what all of them started changing their tones now pleading me requests.

"It's a to be bride request" Juhi blinked her eyes and made a sad pout.

"Mom please only one song" Araya trailed off followed by Juhi with same pouty face.

I helplessly smiled roaming my eyes around everyone then bring back at Juhi and Arya "Okay" I sighed.

"Ayyyyeee!!!" everyone hooted attracting all the attention towards us..

"Avni will sing a song Maam" Juhi said excitedly widening her eyes at Bubbly Aunty who had just turned her face at us hearing the hooting sound.
I mean every gaze fell on us presented their including Param Uncle and his men group.