Chapter 11

🥰🥰

Avni

"Hey I saw that" Rea whispered leaning to me when we were sitting there in the canteen waiting for our lunch to be arrived by Soham.

"What!!" I narrowed my eyes looking at her confusingly.

"That you both were staring at each other" blatantly stating she curved her lips in an surreptitious grin and I couldn't help swallowed hard in panic.

I know who she is talking about. I don't know how she has figured it out but right now I want to drop this discussion going anywhere further especially in front of Soham. He has gone bringing our food as he always do. Not letting two of us to fight to grab our lunch in that mass of students around the canteen counter every recess, Soham brings it up whenever he join us in meal.

"Wooow it took less time today" I tried my best to dismiss the topic right then. I saw Soham coming this way with a tray packed with food items. As I was seated facing the canteen counter opposite to Rea so she was unaware of his coming back to us...

"I had to manage, girls!!!" Soham smiled proudly keeping down the food tray he pulled a chair and took his seat between us.

Rea straightened her back, stared at me. She grabbed her chicken burger from the tray.

"What are you guys talking about.. anything interesting??" Soham threw a look at both of us, asked offhandedly taking a seep from his coffee in one hand and stretched another one to grab his paneer roll..

With my tensed gaze I glanced at Soham then Rea hopping that she would not spill anything stupid in front of him. If she does she would face worst of me today.

I gently took a bite from my egg-chicken roll while I was praying inwardly.
As a decent foody person my appetite doesn't satisfy just with a single egg roll. Therefore to make it fatty and delicious I prefer it to be stuffed with both chicken kababs and a egg, or it will just rest in a corner of my stomach somewhere still growling for more.

"Neil, we were talking about Neil" Rea replied in between munching her food then rose her eyes at me straight. Her gaze danced in amusement made me cursing her under my breath.

I flipped my eyes nervously, tried to stay straight-faced as much as I could. I quickly shoot a forced grin at Soham which he didn't much payed attention as he was busy gobbling his food.

"Why ??? R you guys falling for him!!! Humm!!" Soham rolled his eyes at both of us, then let out a small chuckle pulling his eyes back to his food.

Suppressing the tension growing inside me I seeped my coffee not looking at any of them. My heart is biting wildly.

"What!!! Not in my dreams please!!!!..." Rea made a wired face in such an irritation as if Neil is a Zombie or some creature in hell that can't be dated.

"Rea you shouldn't have made that kind of face for him yaar..."
Soham glared at Rea then smiled groofily.

"Can't you see I rather prefer throwing my attitude on him always"
Rea rolled her eyes shoving the last piece of burger inside her mouth she grabbed a tissue to clean her hand rubbing it on her ketchup stained fingers.

"Hey you should respect our college topper Rea" Soham said munching his food unwrapping the last paper around his paneer roll in much concentration. And I let out a muffled groan being annoyed by their exchange of words. Oh god why don't they drop it here.