Chapter 39

♥️♥️

There was always an unmistakable pull towards her that I ignored in past. But no more I would do such mistakes in my life again.
I wouldn't let her go away me ever _ Neil

To tell you it's astounding would be understatement. It was so unlike me. When I said her if she will be my dream_ Neil

See I agree I was a standoffish, any girl would ever want to see me as her life partner. I know there is nothing close to romantic or lovable in me, that girls want to see in a boy they would love. I don't know how to say those romantic lines, quote those beautiful love poems, boys in love usually recite to impress their ladylove.
But still I would try.
That's a swear to myself. I promise, I'll try my best_ Neil

I'm not perfect. Nor even he. But he tried to be and I'm the most luckiest person on Earth alive_ Avni

It really doesn't matter to me now what he had done or how deep my pain was. The thing only important, he apologized, that's the thought would count._Avni

It's nothing exultant I have felt, instead the only thing spun in my mind was his those remorseful eyes.
And I turned out liking this man more, I had originally planned for._Avni

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avni

Mom asked Neil to join dinner with us before he left for his hotel to bring along his luggage. He replied he was not feeling like famished and then immediately left.

Three of us had dinner. Arya didn't throw any tantrums tonight having his dinner as he usually does apart from those milk products because he was super happy knowing that, his Dadda is coming to stay with him tonight, as if his only dream came true, no one knows how long he was seeing it with his eyes opened.

Arya has sweet teeth like his Mum Ana had. Ana used to eat lots of sweets, many times I have seen her complaining not having enough stored in the freezer. Vidyut used to go to the market every weekend, buy those stuffs and fill the freezer before it gets empty. They were adorable, so much in love with each other, I have ever seen any couple like them before.

I used to adore them secretly.

I was doing the dishes in the kitchen, Mom and Arya was in the dining hall. As it says we shouldn't go to sleep just after having meal, it's unhealthy to our digestive system.
So they both gathered around the same place , were seated in the couch and had their eyes on the television screen. They were watching Discovery. Arya's favourite channel.

Having everything done in the kitchen I put off the lights and went upstairs. Mom asked me to join them on the couch but I need to go to my room, settle down some stuffs.

**********

I had taken out of my wardrobe some extra warm duvets and a thick rug.
I was settling them on the bed for him, as Neil would be here soon at anytime.

I felt someone's present at my door frame.
I paused doing the task I was into.

I gulped, warily whirled my head behind.
And I forgot to breath.

He was there standing at the door frame. As if asking me for permission to get inside his steps.

Slowly pulling my hands away the duvet I stood there for some few seconds searching for the words to say before he has spoken.

"May I!" His voice deep, voluminous at the same time decently gentle.

I turned to him, nodded yes, looked down on the floor.

Shit I'm feeling the same I used to feel for him when ever he used to around me during my college days.

From where the hell all these bullshit blushes, uneasiness have grabbed me back!!