Chapter 24

First part Single Teaser published 👇

😍😍

"Despite the possibility of everything go as per as our expectations, therefore not being any over confident we have to keep this things into us until we don't discuss to Neil. A single wrong move everything could be tumble down before it would begin to built" Bebe exclaimed in a introspective tone.

"I have a plan Bebe" Sweta made herself comfortable on the bed facing Bebe.

"What" Bebe furrowed her brows questionably.

"Let me bring up the plan first then I'll tell you exactly what I'm cooking inside this precious part of my inner organ" she pointed towards her brain narrowing her eyes said dramatically and then wishing Bebe goodnight she left the room putting off the light and closing the door behind.

"He is your son no one would better know him than you do..I trust you Sweta..." Bebe heaved a deep sigh closing her eyes to grab a sound sleep.

*******
Neil
I'm gratified to some extent, at the same time found myself in acute pressure.

Gratified because........

Few hours back

Neil exited the washroom all dressed up into a comfortable attire for morning Punjabi wedding. The marriage will be held on Gurudwara. After the haldi ritual all got into their respective rooms to have showers and to prepare for the final function.

He furrowed his brows snapped his head towards his wardrobe that is slightly opened. It seemed someone hiding there inside. Creasing his forehead he immediately figured it out who was he.
So to send him the message that he hasn't seen him he said aloud.

"Someone is hiding somewhere but why!! away from whom!!!
I should call Sherlock Holmes to solve this mistry..he would come and find out the lil member inside my wardrobe" saying this in a very dramatic wau he tiptoed stepping forward and when he finally reached to the direction he suddenly open the wardrobe doors and pulled his hands up to tickle that lil member.

It was Arya hiding inside his wardrobe.
He startled by this sudden appearance of Neil in front of him with a surprise pushing the door open but next moment only his giggle was heard.

He was about to run but couldn't, Neil caught him grabbing his arms and carried Arya in his arm diagonally, his head slightly hung downward. He made him sit on the bed and resume him tickling.
"Stop.. Ne..Neil... ple...please.." he screamed breaking his breath.
"You shouldn't have hidden in a lion's den...now bear the consequences" Smiling Neil said through his gritted teeth he kept stroking his fingers all over Arya's waist making his body more bend in tickling sensation.

"Noo... please... don't" Arya said in a warning tone twisting his body.

"Dadda stop" this was his final wailed in threat. The room that had been filled with laughter and giggles few seconds back, now it suddenly has transformed into a room of deadly silence.

The word cause a big jolt of internal cringe to Neil and in result his hands halted by default in its own.

His eyes widened staring at Arya. Breathing heavily Arya formed a skittish smile on his lips flinched by his own words. That showed he internally has already accepted Neil as one of the very important persons in his life.

"What wwhat did you say!!" Breaking the tension and silence around them Neil stammered holding Arya softly by his arms in concern. His breathing got rising faster the word Arya has just spiled out addressing him. A fine line of happiness unknowingly appeared on the corner of his lips which Arya missed to notice.