Chapter 35

Did you guys realise! It has been done updated all the scenes I have had mentioned in my teaser part!

Hold on🖐️It doesn't mean I'm gonna end this story soon.
Arrey many more beautiful scenes are lined up next. So lean back and enjoy reading.

*******

U may imagine this as Avniel's look during their University days

Fire combination; Hot Arrogant guy and Shy Innocent girl.

♥️♥️

"Why did you pay the bill?" Avni snapped curtly. Before She could have handed over the money to the shopkeeper, Neil passed him his debit card.

"Why wouldn't I??" Neil let out a flippant chuckle and slided the books into a jute carry bag.

"Listen, he is my son, I'll pay his all expenses. Including the books bill all he bought" Avni blurted out and His eyes raised at her fuming ones.

"He is my son too. So I'll pay the bill" Neil stated. Avni glared at his overly conceited grin he flashed after replying her.

"Listen" Neil took a step closer.

"You listen" she pointed up her finger towards his face. Neil took a glance of her finger then back to her face.

"Mom Dadda now you both listen. Behave. Everybody is looking at us. That's so embarassing!" Arya gritted, yanked holding their hands to attract their attention towards him.

"Your wife is really mad at you young man" an elderly beautiful woman with her husband probably beside, were watching them from last few minutes. The lady has all those wrinkles around her eyes, must be the age around 70. She gave a cute smile looking at both of them. It seems this is her native land.

"Yes mood swings you know..." Neil made an innocent face but there was an amused grin playing on his lips through out while talking to them.

"Ooh congratulations..." She grinned.her eyes gleamed in pure happiness, moved back and forth between Avni and Neil.

"What!" Avni whipped her eyes in horror. Her heart beat raised in thousands bolts with a single stroke of his words.

"Yup thank you" Neil totally ignored Avni and turned to them. His voice came out as if he is genuinely stating the fact.