Chapter 33

♥️♥️

"So Aryan did you call your Dadda yesterday!!" Neelama asked Aryan whereas her whole focus was on Avni. She was placing the serving plates for them on the dinner table. This made paused Avni. Her gaze went to Arya to know his reply.But immediately she pulled back and resumed her task as if nothing affects her related to that man anymore. She moved to other side of the dinning table to grab the spoon and fork for them when Neelama interrupted plucking it by her own and shared a gape. And it broke when Arya spoke.

"Yup Dadda is coming tomorrow" replying Arya took the cutlery off his Mom's hand and grinned. Avni tilted her eyes and pulled away instantly, her movement slowed down grabbing the chair of her side. she sat on it. Her eyes creased slightly in that unwelcomed news.

"Tomorrow!!" Neelama's voice shook confirming playfully. She was talking to Arya still looking at Avni who was busy serving them food filling their served plates. She remained her face as placid as possible but only she knows how tizzy she got inside.

"Yes he said he had a meeting in his office here...so on the way back home he will come to meet me" Arya confirmed and then concentrated finishing his dinner.

Avni contented to remain unfazed centering her mind having the food. Inwardly she was feeling stifle.
Only Neelama was seen sniggered glancing at her daughter talking to Arya in between their supper.

********

Tugging Arya in his bed she laid there beside him untill he doesn't get asleep. Covered him underneath the duvet.
She slumped the door of her room shutting it down she leaned on it. Avni exhaled deeply she was holding the breath while avoiding any eye contact with her mom since an hour before she wished her good night.
It was a two stored house. Three rooms all together. One in the downstairs along with a hallway come kitchen and dining. Another two is in upstairs. One Avni decorated beautifully for Arya since she adopted him. Another one, her bedroom. It's a rented house alloted to her by the administration her Institute offer to it's research fellows.

Avni insisted Neelama to use her bedroom and she will sleep in library room that the only room in downstairs. But Neelama stopped her saying that she will share room with Arya. And listening to them Arya had become happy because if Neelama will stay with him then he will get to know Indian History. History of any country attracts Arya a lot.
As Neelama was a very good scorer in that particular subject during her college days. Before she could have completed her final year She got married and never got chance to resume her studies further. As within an year and half she gave birth her only child Avni and engrossed herself happily in another phase of her life; motherhood.

********
Avni

That khadus will be coming here.

Why!!

Did I asked him to!

No.

Then why.
Now where his all pride demeanor has vanished!! that he used to liked to display especially upon me all the time!!

Now what does he want!! Weren't those days were enough torturing me for!

Whatever he and his insolence, his smugness, doesn't affect me anymore.

Thank god Mamma won't be at home tomorrow. I can't understand Mamma these days. What exactly those expressions of her mean!
She will be with Bubbly aunty. Around afternoon they have plan to visit some places around the city. BTw do he knows Aryan will also be at school,he doesn't come home before 12pm.
Actually I don't know when he will be here. Arya said Neil will meet him. Obviously Arya might have already informed him his school hours.