Chapter 36

I put my best to make this chappie worth reading. So don't expect much okay! I just tried my best to do justice to this Avniel.

Enjoy Reading.

🥰🥰

What happens When the one broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?
~~~The Vampire Dairies

Avni

Gawwed how could I blush on his those imbecile, unrealistic words!

I bit my lips. Seems My cheeks haven't planned leaving this red tint all over my face away soon.

I could have told that old couple, I'm not his wife or whatever he meant to describe me his as. Geez.
I kept quite because they might have go on with then why Arya is calling him Dadda and to me Mum? That would have been little awkward.

Therefore I choose to keep my facade impassive as much as I can pull out.

Banishing all the thoughts away my head I tried to concentrate on the book I was trying to read at the moment keeping my eyes glued on the laptop screen.

Within some minutes later My ears stirred up hearing door bell sound downstairs. My eyes went, on there own at the clock farther my bed, on the study desk.
"Who could come at this hour!" I queried inwardly.

Then I sighed. May be Neil has come to see Arya because I heard him talking to Neil sitting on the couch in dinning hall, while half an hour back I had went to the kitchen to have my coffee.
Before I got freshen up Arya had took my ph saying he need to talk to Neil for something urgent.

"Anyways I don't need to bother him. If he has come then he will leave meeting Arya" I shrugged off my mind and resumed my reading.

I was engrossed in reading leaning to the headrest, my laptop on my lap, I heard a sound. My eyes crinkled away the screen at the direction the sound came from. My gaze stopped at my door frame. I was about to tear away my glance nonchalantly but my heart hitched at the sight.
Neil was standing at my door.

First I thought Mamma must have showed him upstairs to the room he supposed to meet Arya and he mistook mine as Arya's . But there were some kind of emotions in his gaze I saw in his eyes staring at me that I couldn't decipher nor could I uttered a word.

I got off my bed, saw Neil closed the door. He locked it not averting his gaze anywhere except on me. An incredulous gasp slipped out of my mouth.

Within a few seconds I found myself in his embrace. My eyes widened.

Neil engulfed me in a hug wrapping his arms around me, left me stutter a step leaning back by the pressure he put hugging me. He squeezed me in his arms.

I felt my heart stopped beating, breath caught my stomach.

I heard him sniffed !

I was completely mystified first by his arrival inside my room. But now I'm beyond capable to think anything. My body stiffened, forehead creased.

"I am sorry" the only word he uttered and buried his face on my shoulder.
I felt all my hair there on my neck stood up.

His voice broken as if he is in a great pain.
I wanted to push him but I felt my knees became jelly, I can't move them.
Everything went blur in front of my eyes, don't know how long we stayed like that. He was hugging me and me blank.

And he parted.
Neil cupped my face, his thumb rubbing the side of my face gently.

I stood there, stagnant, impenetrable.
What's wrong with him! His eyes were glassy searching mine.