Chapter 3

🧡🧡
Few days ago..

"Yeah I also think so.. it's not working anymore..let's call off this engagement.." she spoke, looked straight into his eyes...
He averted his gaze for a bit second not anywhere in particular. Then immediately brought back his eyes at her straight..

"Yup, even I feel the same..I don't think we are made for eachother. I mean I never felt so, though our family always wanted to mingle us with eachother, since we were in college but you know what!! I'm done, I can't hold this going anymore.. Please forgive me if I hurt you anyhow!!"He said in a apologetic tone then held her palm softly that she had kept on the table till now..

She looked down at their hands, that he was holding..she gently took away herself from his hold..raised her eyes looked at him with same intensity..
"you know what I have never fell for you..
Even I had never found you someone I can fall for...
I had always wanted to........she gulped down her last words" she sighed..
"Anyways forget it"..she shut her eyes, released a deep breath. A soft smile crept on her lips, she looked back at him..

"Can I ask you something!!"she tried to shrug off the awkwardness grew between them..

He furrowed..

"Relax I won't ask you anything too personal that you could hesitate to answer me..I wouldn't embarrass you.."she smiled lil wider this time..

A relief smile grew on his lips,he nodded..

"Yeah..shoot.."he replied relaxingly taking the glass of drink in his hand which the waiter has served on their table few minutes before..

She straighten her back took a seep off her soft drink glass..she kept the glass on the table and asked..

"As I know before me, you have dated many and was rejected too and all of them were from the most richest families of the town.."she rose her eyes at him by and gave a slight smirk..
"Most of them are my friends.. And theirs only aligations against you were, you are extremely conservative.. some even said you are a chauvinist, narcissist.." she widened her lips smiled unbelievably..

"You know what I just didn't believe I laughed out loud listen to them but now I could relate them, actually they are right!! You are a chauvinist!!"she looked surprised..
"Did you ever realise how badly we fought with eachother till now!!
You have issues almost with everything I does, whether it is my late nightouts or partying with my school besties obviously mostly guys..even you have huge objections with my dressings, the clothes I wear.."she gave a sarcastic smile..
"As far as I remembered you had never been a conservative kind.. moreover u were always been the bindass type..though you were always been the most annoying but the scenario is different now.." She eyed on him nodded her head gently..

"Remember when we were it college we used to party all night sometimes we had partied continuously two to three days in Ali's farmhouse all together..And the most strangest part is the things which you have enjoyed doing before you actually started having faults out in them!! isn't that weird!!" She frowned..

"Because apart from being engaged we were good friends since many years..
I never knew this You..
I'm used to with that arrogant snobish ill-tempered You!!" She knitted her brows and looked at him to notice his moves..

He was listening to her each and every words calmly till now..He rubbed his forehead with his two fingers then rose his eyes at her..he just curved his lips said nothing..

She bent a bit forward towards his face keeping a decent distance from him..
"Now tell me who is she!!
I mean the person like whom you have been searching in your fiancee to be.."