Chapter 6

Hii everyone🙋🙋 hope u all are doing well..
Here by I have something important to say you all my Lovely Readers.. Please read carefully the message given bellow 👇👇

From this chappie onwards Avniel flashback begins..kab end hoga mujhey nahi pata🙊🙊 however it's gonna be exciting reading my up coming updates..Flashbacks will help you to get much clearer and closer view to know about this Avniel and other characters prominently as well.. so stay tuned many interesting Chappies are lined up next..

Friends before reading this story ahead let's have a brief info about their ongoing career building processes 🤪

They are all persuing Masters of Art in Economics..

Course duration is 2 years..

Neil Ali kk Monish Joy Raj all are Final Year Students..

Avni and Rea are from First Year batch..

( Now If you guys want to know their career possibilities regarding this particular course then please Google chachu k sharan mein chalejao unhein sab pata hai😜)

💟💟

"Avni ajkl ye tera Neil Ko ghurna kuch jyada nai horah!!" Rea razzed Avni, then threw her gaze back over the senior boys group who have ganged up around campus entrance gate all together. ( Avni don't you think it's getting too much of you staring at Neil these days?)

"Shut up Rea it is nothing like that. I was just roaming my eyes around the compound and they suddenly appeared in front of my eyes then what can I do?" Avni tried to give a logical explanation to Rea and then pulled her gaze away them and let out soft sigh.

"Humm that's true he always appeared unalarmly everywhere you go..very injustice to your poor soul..isn't it?" Biting a naughty grin on her lips Rea narrowed her eyes in response to her bestie's act.

"Rea just stop all these bakwas" Avni's voice shook she tried hard to sound uneffected by Rea's statement while inwardly her heart leaped to her throat to been caught when she knew she was actually staring at Neil, this thinking made Avni bite her lip in nervousness.

"Okay Forget it, you tell me one thing, have you understood statistics ch5!!it's so tough yaar it's going over my head.." Avni made an disturbed face in attempt to change the topic as quick as she could..

" Humm..you are Right it's too tough.." Rea heaved a deep sigh but her eyes widened, seems she has found out it's solution instantly..

"Hey babe then why don't we take the tution from Neil!! Do you know he is the highest scorer in this paper last year"
Rea stated excitedly..

"Really!!"  Somberly Avni responded, her voice almost like murmur. Her gaze fell on Neil.

"Yesss!!" Rea said softly, her lips grew a smirk looking at her bestie's lost condition..

"Whattt!!R you mad or what" her trance broke and Avni let out a small yelp in shock..

"Arey chill, Don't you think you should start talking with him atleast now when you are falling for him!!" Rea reasoned out and beamed mischievously..

"Shut up Rea and by the way how did you know so much about him" she spatted, squinted her questionable gaze at Rea..

" Babe how many times I need to say you that our dads are business partners and our families know eachother since long.." Rea smack on her head slightly..
made Avni pout her lips rubbing her head..