Chapter 16

Haaye His aura😍 causes my heart to pound against my ribcage🙈 💘

Neil

It almost 10pm I pocketed my ph pulling off our all the trollies down the carousel.

London....I sighed stepping outside the Airport...

"Aa look Neil he must be the man Bubbly sent to receive us I guess" Bebe pointed her index finger towards a man standing outside the exit gate wearing a black leather jacket as Bubbly aunty sent the pic of her new driver to Bebe through the WhatsApp. Though we had already have their car number for being visiting their place yearly so we just had to confirmed the picture.

We walked to that man and he immediately greeted us showing his broad smile and took the luggage from Bebe and Mom.

We followed him towards the parking lot aside the port area.

I choose the seat beside the driver and Bebe, Papa, Mom on the back passenger seat.

The car has been pulled the way to the city..

As per as our convenience concerned me or Papa alternatively visit London twice in a year or more regarding our business tours been required. But we hardly get chance to meet them due to our busy schedules during every visit.
But this time visiting my own Uncle and his fam has happened for a personal reason. That is my Cousin's wedding ceremony, the purpose is not behind for our any business conferences or client meetings.

Mom kept continuously blabbering throughout the half an hour journey sitting on the space in the middle Bebe and Papa beside her, occasionally participated by both of them in her all time exciting topics.

And me, to keep away myself participating my Mom's those most important discussions according to her, I leaned against my seat inserting the head phones into my ears diverted by the city view outside the car window pane.

*******
The car entered inside through a average sized mansion gate and halted facing the main entrance.

I straightened my back on the seat with a slight jerk by the car halt.

Pulling my head phones off the ears my eyes instantly furrowed hearing a female voice singing a song on the guitar tune.
I could recognise this song name by the lyrics of it in just a finger swap because it's one of the most played tracks of my song list.

I wasn't paying a bit corner of my attention to the song but the singer.
I have heard this voice somewhere before..

It's...it's so familiar...

Concentrating to the source of that voice I grabbed up the sling and clung it over my shoulder. Alongside with Bebe Papa and Mom I moved towards the stairs that will lead us to the entrance.

"Neil bhai" Juhi called leaving her seat as soon as I stepped inside the house.

Before I could have curved my lips to exchange a smile looking at the excited Juhi who has stood up leaving the couch seeing us, my eyes inadvertently fell on the person beside my cousins when she just turned her face towards me.