Chapter 29

Continuation of chapter 28

💝💝

One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart, you are in love with...

Eventually the same day that incident happened...Rea told me that she has forgotten to bring the next class note. I told her not to worry I have extra copy she can borrow it. But she said there is some other reason she has to go. So Rea went home during the break hour assuring us that she will be back soon before It's end.
After she left me and Sohan, we walked to the canteen to order some sandwich for lunch. Though I wasn't in mood to be there but Sohan insisted to company him and I agreed not to spoil their day in effect of my bad mood over some good people like them.

I just finished having my lunch and inadvertently my eyes fell at the entrance. I saw his gang along with him advancing here to the canteen.
So that I could avoid looking at him or creating any awkward situation as such, I immediately took out the copy Rea gave me and I nervously started rewriting the lines I have already written few days back, to avoid the effect of his presence around me. Even before taking out the note I haven't realised which one I had took out being tensed to scribble over it blankly. I couldn't said Sohan immediately to leave that place because he had then just ordered something more so that was of no use,I stayed being highly aware of his presence in that spot.

It was the note Neil made it for Rea which I had supposed to get it from her later. Before I would have comprehend what has just happened Neil already assumed the things. I never can think someone could even predict of me so low. Though I had already got a glimpse of that Neil khanna in the morning going to see him in the field same day. But still I was in stock staring at his every expressions, at every word he has chosen for me to insult, least bothering to anyone's presence there around that place.

If I would have stayed there a second more I would have never able to look into anyone's gaze being broken at the spot, the humiliation I went through that day by my love.
My first love.

His every single word stabbed me nothing less as deep as a sharp knife could have done to that exact part of my flesh. His gaze full of hatred gave me goosebumps all over my body winching me hurt. It left me numb, all of his intense accusative approach towards me. Instead asking him the reason of his showering so much abhorrence upon a simple, average girl like me, I prefer to be mum and left the place, my eyes full of unwanted tears I have kept it hold inside me untill then.

If anyone knew how I went back my home that day. There wasn't any energy left in me to walk to the main road. Whatever vehicle came in front of me I slipped my exhausted body inside it.
I flinched when the driver asked me my location and then I realised I have got into a taxi that I hardly travel by, to avoid unnecessary expenses I usually use Metro or bus sometimes. But that day I wasn't in the condition to think about all these. Giving him the location to my house I closed my eyes and leaned my head to the passanger seat behind.

I saw my pH was ringing continuously but there wasn't any courage left inside me to talk to anyone in that shattered condition of mine. So I switched off my phone and threw it inside my bag, tightened my quivering jaws. That was how desolation engulfed me,My soul curled up like a snail in shell.
The only thing was flashing over and over again inside my brain was his words, his face, that loud voice when he cause my meet toppled over.

It's so painful when you realise the person you have fallen for, hates you.

Yeah that night I didn't get any other call from Rea.
Whilst desperately, She has given me almost 50 missed calls, 20 texts saying me to call her immediately. That I have found the second I switched on my pH later.