Chapter 21

So true👆

Neil

"So Avni Mehta is a big fan of Tom Cruise.
This is not done Avni.
I'm not happy getting this new info about you. Not at all." I made a irked face cursing internally discovering this new fact about her.

The moment I heard the word 'marry' from Arya, it took me few seconds to register in my head what exactly I felt when he said that 'm' word to me.
It startled me to the core. Imagining me and Avni living under the same roof, my body blooms with goosebumps all over visibly. I stopped breathing for few seconds, my heart leaped to my throat, got chocking me almost.

That was the result I had stammered replying him.
Here I have almost reached to my destination inwardly and there almost two days have passed I couldn't managed to form a complete sentence to say her yet.

That's frustrating..

Whatever mislead we have been between us, I'll dissolve all of her doubts soon.
"How about if I take that step today before it gets too late..
I can't let her go this time.
C'mon Neil you can do it.."exhaling heavily I racked my palm through my hair.

I was just on my way to open my trolley to take out my clothes for the today's function, someone yanked my wrist from behind. Almost saving myself from thumping onto the bed hardly being startled by this sudden action, my back slammed on the wall behind and my gaze immediately collided with a dark glare in front of me, leaving me to flinched deeply.

Avni is standing few steps away facing me inside my room.

"Don't you think you are dropping your reputation,your class, revealing the fact we know eachother!!!" Her voice was so harsh that it hit me to the core. I have least expected this from her that she would ever come to me. I was literally preparing myself how would I start conversations with her from last few hours and now I'm numb. Numb gathering bunch of words inside me that I wanted to say her.To share with her.

"Aavni listen" my voice shook in guilt.

"You listen" Avni uttered through her gritted teeth pointing her index finger at me to stop opening my mouth to speak further.

"Stay away from my son" she said in a cold tone tightening her jaws making me flinch.

How much hates she has inside her for me it's cristal clear now.

"Do you hate me" without my consent it came out from my mouth gazing at her retreating back.

She halted immediately back facing me at the door attempt to step outside my room.

"Considering hate as an emotion, I prefer to be least bothered about it" she almost vanished out of my sight.

I flipped my eyeslids to control my emotions that are struggling to come out in form of tears.

Did I hurt her to that extent!!! even the word hate sounds to her as showing emotion towards me!!!!!!

It's not that love hurts.
What hurts is being hurt by someone you love.