Chapter 13

🥰🥰

Avni

I was wondering what for Rea has gone to Neil..she said she will be back within a minute...it's 10:30 almost, I can't disappoint Mamma going home late today...What the hell is Rea talking to Neil and she had to chosen this hour to chat with him!!! woooaah..I frustratingly heaved a sigh while I was panicking inside.

I would call Rea right now and I'll inform her that I'm leaving... thinking this I dialled her number. And it was ringing...

C'mon pick up the pH damn...I was murmuring under my breath under my tensed breath. Mamma going to kill me tonight.

Someone patted on my shoulder I turned around,there she is smirking at me. Beefore I could say anything she drag me along with her and I saw talking over a call Neil passed by us...

Actually we are following him.

what the heck!!!

I asked her gesturing through my eyes if we are following him or.
seriously I didn't know what to ask her. Rea just winked at me in respond to my anxious facade. I was hell confused looking at her overly blatant state but it wasn't lasted long. And I realised it soon, What the grave my friend has dug for me.

Leaving that place following behind him I got to know that he will be dropping us..

I mean, what! I would have almost let out a shriek my heart out but somehow managed under my crescendo heart, not to.

Yeah this was my reaction when Rea told me that he is gonna be dropping us.I whispered her instantly that she was supposed to drop me by her car right! Then what made her change the plan in last minute, instead asking him to do the same !

Rea replied that her car has gone for servicing so there is no other option left. And another reason is she don't want me to travel all alone in cab this hour so she requested him to drive me home...

another shock.

what!!! What did she mean by this now!!!

We scruried towards the parking lot following Neil...Neil was walking quite farther than us with his cold, strict demeanor. And my heart is falling everytime I'm picturing him in a enclosed space. Why God why me always!!

It's not that I'm don't like to be around him but then again I don't want to be around him.

He unlocked the car and immediately went inside the driver seat without sharing a single glace or word with us. And I felt my stomach dropped. Is he mad at me!

Why I feel like he is always mad at me. Uff Avni he has works other than to be mad at you. My conscious self rolled her eyes scoffing a laugh. And I felt a bit relief. Actually she is right. He has other works too.

Before I could ask anything more to Rea. She drag me almost running towards his car...

Rea immediately opened the door beside the driver seat and almost shoved me inside. And made me take the seat next to him. Oh my god I can hear my heart beat so loud.

I was confused, snapped my terrified eyes at him, then abruptly back over to Rea standing at the door. I opened my mouth to say, no way I would be here at the front seat beside him or better I would walk by. But interrupting my thought she stated.

"I'll get down few minutes before you would Avni, because that place is quite close from here and therefore you shouldn't get trouble to get down twice, so I made it easy. Because as I would leave you, you will have to seat here anyway..." Saying these she quickly buckled my seat belt. Her face beamed with some unknown mischievous glint. She is dead now.