Chapter 19

As I had promised you ayshaa321 that I'll update this book this week...So here is the chappy dear🥰

💗💗

Avni

I thought I would pass over him chasing Arya but unfortunately, unwillingly, regretably, adding many more adverbs I bumped onto him...on his back..

Disgusting me...

I have fumbled back to pull my body straight, not to fall on the ground and I was sure I would have had succeeded definitely but before I would have more confident, he grabbed me by my waist..

"What the hell he was looking into my eyes..humh!!! heights of arrogance turned into a soft gape.." I scoffed inwardly.

who knows this Neil khanna..did I!!!

So mean of me I know..he saved me and instead of saying him thanks I have become his critic..

Yeah I wouldn't deny but his touch on my waist over the fabric caused a chilled shiver ran down my spine..our face was so close that his uneven breathing was faning on my lips..a gasp came out my lips by this closeness..

To be precise I'm flushed..

My heart over powered my mind, brought me into a blushing fool which I instantly recovered by recalling my past encounters with Him and got myself back tightening my jaws..

"Is his touch effects me still!!!"
I just asked my heart albeit least interested to know the answer...

I held Araya and dragged along with me inside..
Having his lunch just few minutes back he almost gobbled two big laddus and about to take another one getting warn by me twice. Before I could catch him he pulled out two more from the box kept on the dinner table and ran outside giggling towards the lawn. Not wasting anymore time I instantly got up from my seat and chased him behind.
He was running to the left but suddenly took the right turn towards the another side of the lawn. Following him behind I couldn't pulled back my force and almost landed on my nightmare Neil khanna who was busy talking over a call back facing the entrance...

I gasped seeing him staring at me holding me with his one arm around my waist and another encircled on my shoulder back to save me from falling down...

That once I did 5years back..

Fell for him..

My bruises are not recovered yet being fell for the wrong person.

And now he is saving me from falling..

Mockery will be understatement if I would explain this to anyone...

**********

Neil

I dozed off going through those new emotions that I have discovered inside me few hours back..I opened my eyes by the pH ring..

Did I sleep!!
Before I see the time I immediately received the call rubbing the eyes with the back side of my palm..

"Yes Mom" my voice groggy.

"Tillu r you okay...where are you" Mom's asked on the other side in a concerning tone.

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine...I'm in my room"I opened my eyes flipping widely.

"Are you alright? Seems you are tired Tillu!" Mom enquired..

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine...I just dozed off"I leaned against the bed headrest stretching my legs and brushed my jeans to release the wrinkles that it got on the fabric for been sleeping uncomfortably..