Chapter 34

🥰🥰

I'm a hard person to love...
but when I love, I love really hard.
~ tommyshelbyneversaidthat. (Instagram)

Neil

My emotions are concealed, hasn't come out yet vehemently, until I'm solemn hiding them.

"I missed her. Really missed her a lot" the only thought came into my mind the second I laid my eyes on Avni. She was standing there still up on stair case. Sending me glares.

Doesn't she get tired of throwing at me such expressions being spitfire all the time seeing me around! She is behaving just like an old me, I used to be.
Okay okay not so old. Few days back I used to be the same before meeting her after so many years later again.

"Did she say something!" I whined inwardly looking up at her. I saw her muttered something heaving sighs.

"Dadda we are going to a book fair" with his little hands Aryan pulled my face away Avni towards him.

"Ooohookkay!!" I scoffed catching my breath and kissed softly on his palm that was on my lips partly. I send him a grin and Aryan giggled.

I missed these two more than I missed any other person ever.

"Arya, let's go" Swiftly breaking down the stairs Avni grabbed Aryan away my arms and put him down. She held his hand and Aryan looked up at me.
Our eyes locked. She was furious, I was calm, a small smug smile appeared at the corner of my lips. God knows where this extraordinary serenity has come inside me. I haven't remember if I have ever tolerated anyone's attitude as such before. I don't think I ever did.

Except her.

"Let's go Dadda" breaking our eye lock we both snapped our gaze towards Aryan standing between us. Avni had twirled her eyes first at him then I also did next.

"He is not coming with us Arya!!" Her voice was stern at first. Then softened.

"Dadda has come to see me all the way long... please Mom don't say no" Aryan implored in agony.

Avni didn't say a single word more unlikely walked straight to the door holding Aryan by his arm. Before I could have opened my mouth Aryan almost whispered "c'mon Mom said yes...let's goooo..." He motioned with his widened eyes to follow them. And I startled coming back to my normal state away being into reverie. I hastened my steps catching them.

It wasn't any more cardinal If I haven't seen Avni agreed!

*******

Avni

The place is hardly 10 minutes walk away my house. But I decided to drive. I can't walk with this Man all the way.

I just can't.

I took the driver seat and slipped inside. Locked my door.

Neil shoved himself on the seat beside me.

That's disgusting.

And Arya was on the back passenger seat.

I bellowed inwardly, haven't any energy left to argue with my stubborn baby. I revved the car engine. As soon as my car jumbled starting the engine I saw through my peripheral vision Neil buckled his seat belt and exhaled deeply.

Good to him.

"Yeyyy go go go goooo" Arya yelled. I know how elated my baby was feeling at that moment. Neil released an imperceptive smile looking straight.I need not to see him to see that because I'm sure he did. And the same did I.
And we drove off.