Chapter 5

❣️❣️

"Aiye Bubbly Aunty come inside, khanna Uncle please come.."
Avni welcomed them inside her house broadening her smile..

They stepped in the drawing area and took their seats on the couch.
Avni called her maid, asked her to get coffee and snacks for the guests.

"Aryan kaha hai dikhae nai de rah"Bubbly asked roaming her eyes around.( We can't see Aryan, where is he!!)

"Yeah he is upstair you relax I'll call him.."Avni gave a warm smile..

Within few minutes maid came back and served them some delicious homemade lightly fried snacks.

"Lisa please bring Aryan downstairs" Avni asked her maid.

And They got busy talking on some random topics.
Aryan was in Study Room he rushed out from his room when Lisa informed that his Mom told him to bring downstairs to meet someone..
he stopped at the space outside his door...leaning on the stairs railing he shouted from the upstairs.."Bubbly Granny!!!!!"

His giggled filled the place around while Arya scurried down the stairs..

Avni got up to stop him not to run..

Bubbly and Param Uncle stood off their seat smiling broadly at seeing him coming to them closer..
Bubbly aunty spreaded both her arms gestured Arya to hug her..
Aryan threw himself on her..he hugged her waist tightly and giggled hiding his face on her stomach..
Bubbly Aunty hugged him back she held his tiny hands around her waist and ruffled his hair lovingly..Arya broke the hug then touched her feet and next when he has moved to touch Uncle's feet he immediately took him up in his arm and gave a kiss him on his forehead pressing him close to his chest..

"Kaisa hai mera bachha!!" Param Uncle asked caressing his dense hair.. (how are you my baby)

"Granny aur Papaji Ko to ekdam bhul hi gaya hai tu" Bubbly pouted showing her fake anger..( you have almost forgotten your Granny and Papaji)

Arya leaned forward close to her and gave a bribe kiss on her cheeks so that she would melt on his antics immediately and give a kiss back in reply.
And as planned by Arya her anger faded instantly leaving everyone have a fit of giggle around..
Bubbly Aunty beamed, took hold of Aryan's hand in hers and gave a kiss in his both palm..

Avni was watching them being around there..she sighed, her lips flashed a gratifying smile seeing their love for Arya..

"Okay chal ye kissi vissi baad mein kariyo ab bol agle hafte tu free hai yaa as always busy" Bubbly rolled her eyes asked Arya in a serious tone.. ( okay let this kissi vissi wait for sometime. now tell me are you free next week or as always busy)

Avni stifled a chuckle watching their banters..

Araya put his chin up, acted as if he is in a deep thought..

Everyone's eyes were at him, waiting for his answer..

"Yup we will, but not more than two days.."he brought back his gaze on Bubbly..

"Okkky two days Ko hum 4days banadenge wohbhi gulab jamun and laddu k saath..jo ki humne already table parr laake rakha hai...to ab important baat hai teri Ju ki shaadi hai next week and this is the card..she kept it in his hand..(Arya calls Juhi Ju)
( Okkkay we will make that two days four with gulab jamun and Laddu that we have already kept on the table that's not a big deal.
So now the most important topic is your ju is getting married and this is the card)

"You have to bring your Mom. a
Aur tujhey tere Mom ko 4din ka chutti leneko raaji karani hai institute se ab ye tu kaise karega that's up to you I won't interfere.." Bubbly aunty crossed her arms on her chest ..