Single Teaser😁

OMG OMG 😮 I swear I didn't expect. That you could agree to get a teaser in between the chappies😱😱😱😱 your reviews were surprising regarding my last update!! 
Really I'm shocked, because you all had always been irritated by my teaser updating in between the chaplies. So I had decided not to tease you people anymore with my teasers.
But yahato story kuch aurhi hai...
You people actually want me to  tease you all😮🤣😂😂😂

Anyways the one and only teaser for all my lovely readers..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Avni pushed Neil pinning to the wall behind and then she uttered through her gritted teeth.
"If you are thinking you would break me again just the way you did five years back then let me get you that very clear you are in your dreamland Neil khanna. You should wake up as soon as you ca............"
She abruptly stopped getting distracted by his captivating hazel brown orbs which are doing nothing but making her weak as always.

She closed her eyes shut gathering herself before she opened it again.
"Just stop messing with me,I'm warning you..." Her breathing was fanning over his face because of standing this much closer to him.

He brought his gaze from her eyes down on her lips.
"Don't you think it's getting hot over here" he smirked leaning close to her lips.his voice was serious blended with tease.

********

"Dadda stop glaring at him like that, he is Mom's doctor Dr.Chris" Arya smiled naughtily staring at Neil.

"I'm not jealous" Neil scoffed keeping his glaring eyes at them then straighten his back.

*******
"Arya just stop calling him that. he is not your Dadda you know that" her glared was fixed at Neil while talking to Arya who was in his arm.

Carrying Arya in his arm he turned Arya pressing his head on his shoulder so that he couldn't see Avniel's gesture towards eachother.

" I'll be his Dadda soon" Saying huskily he winked at Avni.  Carrying Arya in his arm he passed over her towards the hallway.

********

This teaser has been updated to give you all a rough idea about my upcoming chappies so that you can anticipate the plot where it will be turning next.

Hope you are excited to know this story...

Thank you all for loving this ff so much...

Love MoN 🥰