Chapter 1: The First Letter

My first letter to you. No, I know you are not fighting a war. I know that you are not in some life threatening danger. But even so you mean everything to me. I love you. I know I use to right you these kind of letters before, actually not that long ago. I spilled my heart out in them leaving me completely  defenceless.

Defenceless because I trust you more than I should, we could ague all day. We ague about what we feel because as much as I trust you, I have faith that you trust me the same. I can share anything with you. It proves that you could trust me. I know you trust me. I know that you love me. What else is there.

It becomes difficult each and everyday to see my life without you. You have grown on me. You have grown on me so much that you have become a part of me. Without you my day is, can and will never be complete. Without you I am incomplete.

I feel as though you have been a part of me since the beginning of time. I feel as though for the greater good that fate has hard coded you into my DNA. I feel that you exist within every cell of every tissue of every organ of every system of my entire body.

I feel that without you my body will refuse to function normally, that without you I will no longer be sane. Without you I could never feel the same, do the same, act the same, love the same and trust the same.

You might not physically be a part of me, we might not be connected by blood, but I can honestly say that no one can make me smile like you can, no one can make me feel safe the way you can and that you are all I need to make me feel lighter, live brighter and rise higher.

You may not be fighting in a war. Your life may not be in same deadly threat but my one biggest fears is losing you.

I would not move forward without you. I would only stay fixed to my spot until somehow we reunite. You are and will always be my forever and that should be written in our stars.