Chapter 37: The Thirty Fourth Letter

You told me you are proud of me today. I was too hungry to thank you. I said that I was too hungry to feel anything other then hunger. It took a while for me too digest what you had told me. Then I felt it. I mean now I feel something.

I feel happy. Happy that I made you proud. I feel proud. Proud that you are proud of me. I feel grateful. Grateful to have been able to see those words from you.

Just those words means a lot too me. Just those words from you means a lot too me. I mean that because you are a big part of the reason I am the person you are proud of today.

You are too cute. I know you don’t know what it is that makes you cute. And I will die with that information. You will not hear it from me. You are too cute though. I will never tell you in person.

Maybe it will slip out my mouth by mistake. I just can’t see myself telling in your face you are cute. I let a lot of things slip out of my mouth. Like a lot. My tongue slip all the time. I said I a lot of things that you should not have heard. Like for example your eyes.

I love your eyes. It slipped. I told you. I would have never said it. It slipped. You don’t know it slipped. Now you know. Your eyes are so sexy in dim light. Although your eyes are not number one on the list but it is a strong two. It might as well be at one point zero one.