Chapter 21: The Eighteenth Letter

I have a lot of things to be thankful about. You seem to be at number one on every list I make. You are number one on the list of people that irritates me, on the list of people I love, on the list of people I can’t stand, on the list of people I care about, on the list of my good dreams, on list of my bad dreams, on the list of my fears, on the list of my goals.

It is so easy to fight with you, it is so easy to hurt you. It is so easy to trust you. It is so easy to forgive you. You make everything so easy for me, only I am the difficult one. I seek the fights. I seek the attention. I seek the jealously. I start the lies. I become dishonest. You tolerant me. You love me regardless. I am flawed.

Nothing I do is understandable. Nothing I do is sensible. But yet you see something in me that I do not. You see something that no one does. You make my life a hundreds times easier. I make your life a million times worst. We don’t make sense but we work out.

I don’t know what I am blabbering on about. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I can’t make it as easy as you make things for me. I’m sorry you love me without even knowing. I’m sorry I ruin things for you.

It is a millions times easier for me to forgive you then for you to forgive me. I’ll forgive you the minute you open your month to me. If you don’t talk to me your smile haunts me all day until I fall asleep so please whenever you upset me. All you have to do is talk and you forgiven.

But you don’t forgive me that easily. I made you leave me once and it took forever to pull myself within your electromagnetic field again. I was going to say roller coaster but we are way to complex for that. I love you. I understand that you love me more no one else has what it takes to tolerant me.