Chapter 28: The Twenty Fifth Letter

I always agree to disagree to everything you say. Our opinions, choices, tastes always defer. This would always result in me ending the conversion with I agree to disagree.

Today, today I am face to face with the fact that you might have gotten this one right. I have no other option but to admit defeat. So here it goes you were right. This time you were right. You were right about every song that you said describes us. J. Coles part in “Pretty Little Fears”, that song that of Nicki Manaj “Right by my side” is all us. It is us at a hundred and ten percent.

I haven’t been able to get some proper sleep all week already and I thought I love sleep. I mean I love sleep. But I don’t think I know what tired feels like anymore. I might not have ever known what tired feels like. But all I know is that I long it. I always thought sleep cures everything. In fact I believed that sleep cured everything, hence the reason why I love my sleep.

I always believed that the two most vital organs in my body were the two that seems to be contrasting each always. I always felt that the day to day, the difference of opinion these organs of mine have this I agree to disagree statement I use. They use too. Just like us. Exactly the same.

And exactly like what I am trying to put to words today. Just like us, they to have to come too some sort of problem that they both can agree on. I have found that problem.

They two most vital organs in my body that always seems to condescend each has agreed on one thing. And that one thing is that I love you. I love you more than I love sleep. And when it comes to you, I can sleep when I’m dead.

Because I love you. I love you with every cell of every tissue of every organ of every system of my entire body. It refuses to function normally without you.

You are my sanity. You are my health. You are my wealth. You are strength. You are my grey. You are all that is good for me.

You are my lifeline. So please let me be yours. And also I don’t look good when I beg. But I’ll do anything for you. I have got you.