Chapter 39: The Thirty Sixth Letter

Sometimes when I see your face and the first thought that comes to my mind is that this is my brother. The thought alone gives me strength. You are my brother. That alone makes me smile. My brother and my heart melts faster than butter. You make me soft you know that. You make me feel less alone.

I remember I was aged just five. And I wanted a brother. I always wanted a brother. I wanted the cutest brother in the world. And then I got a sister. Another one. Another little sister. An extremely sick little sister. I love her. I really do love her. I always loved her. I am the best big sister in the world.

I was eight when I knew I’ll not get a brother no matter how bad I wanted it. I always wanted a brother. My eight year old self was determined. I was going to find myself a brother. I was asking my classmates and friends if I can borrow there brother’s.

Then I turned twelve. And I decided that I was going to have a big brother. I always wanted a brother. Now I wanted a big brother. And he was going to be the cutest most sweetest big brother in the whole entire world.

Now I’m eighteen. And I was not looking to find you. Our friendship was serendipitous. You come in to my life. My brother. You become something I only dreamed of having. Five years and I love my brother like I have been loving him from the day I was born.

You really are something else brother. You made one of my childhood dreams come true and you made it better then I could have ever imagined.

You really are the cutest most sweetest big brother in the whole entire world. I love you. Always stay cute.