Chapter 12: The Eleventh Letter

I love you so much 🖤. How long has it been? Lord knows. I miss you so damn much. Thinking about you makes me smile ear to ear. Now that I know you miss me as well is the best feeling in the world. How do you affect me so much? All my thoughts about you can only ever be positive. You are wonderful. Damn, we far from perfect, so far that perfect wishes it was us.

I don’t need anything, I have you. I have all I need. You must be so special. I mean you are so special no one else has got you like I do, I’m awesome and you need me. You are dear to me. No one should dare steal you I will cry like the world’s biggest loser. I mean I will become the world’s biggest loser if I ever lose you.

I’m laughing right now but that’s the god damn truth.

I would cry for days. I would even set a reminder to cry for you. But I would never allow myself to forget you. I would always keep you in my life even if it is as a memory. Not that I would ever let it come to that.

You are mine. You were always mine and you will be mine forever. And I mean it, so believe it. Because I have never spoken truer words.

We are the best thing that ever happened to each other. I appreciate you.