Chapter 24: The Twenty First Letter

I have so many plans. I have so many dreams. I have all these hopes. I always share everything with you. I love you. You pull me closer to myself. And I value myself as I taught myself. I am teaching myself a lot. I am living. I am living as a liability. And it is not a bad thing because I am learning to love myself. That might be a liability to this century but it will as sure as hell be my greatest assets.

My negativity is my strength. My obsession is my compass. My insanity is what makes me real. I am within my limits. I have been taught. And I will continue to be taught by life, by all that I seek and all that I find. My blabber is what I believe. What I am learning. What I am asking for. And what is trusted with me.

This letter is one of that spare of the moment letters. Every word I had put down in this letter I truly believe it. But I can’t promise that I’ll see and feel the same way tomorrow. Dreams, hopes and desires are just that.

I believe in good and bad. I believe in light and dark. I believe in the seen and the unseen. I believe in what can be taught. I can’t believe in being saved. No one is saved. Not you. Not me. Not anybody.

I have dreams. I have hopes. I have desires. You have dreams. You have hopes. You have desires. We all have dreams. We all have hopes. We all have desires. But only Allah  gives what is good for us. He is the knower of everything. We have a choice. A choice to trust him. A choice to believe in him. I choose to believe in him this time and to trust him for the rest of my life. I will get what is good for me. I will get what I deserve.