Chapter 19: The Sixteenth Letter

It is said that if you dream of a person that person misses you, how cute. You know me I don’t believe in that sort of talk and neither do you.

But I guess we are all the same but different. At least that’s what I always say. I pay no heed to society, because the minute I believe society is the minute I almost forgot that society tends to sugar coat. As I do, as you do, as the world do.

We all need a little sugar so we tend to sugar coat. So we are all the same but different. Maybe I got a sweet tooth, scratch that I have a sweet tooth. I love believing the good hence it is so easy to fool me. I want the sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and magic.

Maybe that’s the reason I am down and depressed and basically both you and I might be a twenty first century liability.

We all want that lilac sky. We all want that sunrises and sunsets. We all want that Hello’s and goodbye’s. We all want mornings and good night’s. We all want happiness and real love.

I love you and everything that’s you is the realist thing  I have ever experience. All of my dreams will remain just dreams. But you are something else, something wonderful.

All I ever want is for you to stay wonderful. To stay cute in your actions. To be the man of your moms dreams. Because she is very proud of you. And she is the only other women who could love you more then I do. Send my apologises to your future wife (I’m not sorry) – I am still crazy obsessed with you though. That may never change. You and I both know this.

Although you calm to be obsessed with me, I’ll not believe you. But then again we all the same but different perhaps you also sugar coat and maybe, just maybe you have a sweet tooth too.