Chapter 26: The Twenty Third Letter

You just disappeared. You are gone. I have lost you. I am such a bad stalker. Where are you? Is everything alright? I don’t know what to do. You had disappeared. Vanished.

I am worried sick. I feel like I am getting a headache. Where have you gone? First I thought you were robbed. I thought they had robbed you on the bus. I still think so. You can’t just disappear. You know I hate it when you did that. When you disappeared for months with that jellybean of yours. I tolerant all your jellybeans. I tolerant them for your sake. But I never did tolerant them making you disappear.

I hated it. It made me so sad. It made me so worried. It makes me so silent. So extremely silent. So silent that I am missed. Unnoticed. Untouched. But not feared. It is a cruel taunt. You shouldn’t taunt me in such a manner. Don’t be cruel towards me. Don’t make me suffocate. I like breathing.

I don’t like when you are gone with no explanation. You know this. It hurts when you are gone. It hurts even more when I have no clue as to where you are, whether you okay or not.

I will not allow myself to worry any further. Today is miiraj. Today I’ll recite like I do every other night. I love you. I wish that you are alright. And that no harm has come to you. I hope that I am worrying for no reason at all. I’ll also message your mom tomorrow. To dismiss all my worries.