Chapter 20: The Seventeenth Letter

I’m sorry. I will forever apologise to you. I really do not mean to be the way I am with you. I can’t help it. You the only one that knows how I feel. You are the only one that knows what happened it is your fault. I did not want to tell you. It is also my fault. I can’t say no to you. I don’t like hiding things from you. I don’t regret telling you. I’m so sorry, I’ll keep apologising. And I’ll be anxious every Thursday night. I feel like I dragged you into to this, I’m so sorry. I don’t mean to make you feel bad.

Honestly, I don’t even know I am doing it sometimes. I feel so bad. I don’t know, I lost a whole life of mine on a Friday. I don’t want to lose another.

I am sorry this doesn’t seem to get better. I am sorry, I will not be able to forget. I know, I am too much, and on Thursday nights I am extra. I’m sorry I am insecure. I am sorry this is not simple. But don’t you dare leave me. Please. I need you.

I just wish it was a lot more simpler. I wish I was a lot more normal. I wish I could make it a lot more easier. Honestly, I don’t even feel pain no more. Just loneliness, but I am a loner, I try to change that, I don’t want to be a loner, but I am. I love you. I really do.

I feel bad, so I’ll keep apologising. Just accept it. Please don’t question it. Just accept. And expect some sort of anxiety being forced straight at you, every Thursday night. I’m sorry. Always accept my apologises. Don’t even joke about this because if you say something stupid I will sulk about it all day. I don’t think I’ll cry though. I’m over crying on a Friday.