Chapter 5: The Fourth Letter

I don’t want you to fall in love. I can’t have you fall in love. It will be the end of me. I am sorry for being so selfish. I don’t want to share you with the love of your life. It will make me sick. I am so honest it is not even funny anymore.

I am that evil little sister that is going too want to destroy your wife. I can’t have you married. It will kill me inside. I would be anything wrong to get your perfect little wife out of the picture. I would be the evil mother in-law. The crazy ass ex girlfriend or even wife well at least just till she is out of your life. I would be your very evil stalker. You know I’m very good at making people uncomfortable. I would send her the most terrifying pictures that will make her skin crawl.

I hate being selfish. I am hardly ever. But that girl must win my heart before yours. If she wants even the smallest of chance. Because I won’t play when it comes too you.

That girl has too get through me to get too you because I’m guarding your heart as if it was my own.

To me your heart is gold and I won’t let no one touch it in the wrong way. I can’t share you with someone I don’t deem worthy that is just pure insanity.

Everyone will have to go through a thorough check out. I won’t go easy on no one. Even if she manages to get through all my jazz. I will still be against her. Even if I like her. She will still not be trusted. Even if she is a nice person. My whole existence will still want to kill her.

Please I ask of you one thing. Promise me, you will get married after I learn how to bake so I can kill her my way if she get in the way of your sibling-hood. Fuck that shit I can make I real mean cup of coffee.