Chapter 1: The Huntress

Another normal day for my normal life. Living in a small inn, getting some job requests is what do I called 'peaceful survival'. It maybe too far from my previous job but with my skills, I easily adapt onto this new purpose to be useful..somehow.

I wear my cloak and put my mask on then headed down to the lobby where my old friend and the owner of this inn was located.

Yule: Ah! The rightful person I wanna see in this lovely morning! *Smile*

Y/n: Morning Yule. Do you have any new requests?

Yule: Yup, here.

She handed me some papers, I examined the details one by one, carefully. Yule placed a hot coffee in front of the table with matching breakfast. I look onto my left and right to see that no one's awaken by this time except for me and Yule so I put off my mask down and placed it to the beside me and take a sip on the hot coffee.

Only Yule knows my past and she didn't even mind. She only said to me that she will be always on my side to start a new life. I thanked her for that loyalty even if I don't deserve it.

Y/n: I'm going to take these requests.

Yule: Okay, but...how about that one?

She pointed the last paper resting on the table beside my coffee. I pick the paper up, crumble it and put it on the trash can. Yule sigh as she scratched her back head nervously.

Yule: You know N/n, they will be sending that same request again until you-

Y/n: I'm still not going to accept it.

Yule: I see. If you want to stopped sending that request from here, I can talk to the Officials if you want?

Y/n: No need. They might get suspicious once you've done that. Just take the request like always and I will just trash it, unconditionally.

Yule: Haha. Okay then? If you need anything on those requests, please call me okay? *Smile*

I only nod in response. She smiles politely and went back to the kitchen to make breakfast for the guest. I ate my breakfast and drink my coffee before I execute these missions. I bid farewell on Tile and she just wave her hands, telling her goodbye..putting my mask on and leave the Inn.

I quickly start my first request, I need to finished this missions before dawn.

Luckily for me, the four requests was so easy and I didn't even used my guns to kill those danger beast. Now, for the final request, I have to escort a rich woman somewhere to the Capital. I went on her mansion and saw the butler finishing its preparations at the carriage. I was going to enter but the two guards stopped and pointed their guns at me.

Guard 1: Hey! Who the hell are you?

Y/n: I'm the bounty huntress that accept this request.

I showed them the request. They both shared a look before looking at me, in a mocking way.

Guard 2: Heh? A huntress? I don't see any hint? I thought you were just a commoner begging for my lady's help.

Y/n: Your Landlady requested me to take upon her request personally so why don't you let me in, forget this like nothing happened and your jobs were securely still in-tucked.

Guard 1: Why you son of a-

I didn't even let his damn sentence to finished as I tripped both of them and quickly pull my guns behind and aimed for their foreheads. They were completely shocked and tries to move but some clicking sound coming from my guns stopped them.