Please Read Me;

Hello and Good Day, my dearest readers,

I am sorry to bother nor interrupt your precious time but I want to ask you something, don't worry, it'll be quick. :)

I've just finished reading a manga called "Hinowa Ga Yuku!". It is a continuation of "Akame Ga Kill" anime series and mostly be the primary base of the Book 2 of this story. I've already build my own concept, plot twist, and add some new characters with it and ready to be published anytime. However, i am truly hesitating to publish it.

Why?

It is because of some inconveniences such as;

One, the manga had only 25 chapters and the other 3 chapters hasn't even published to the internet so the story's end would be definitely uncertain and you will actually get a temporary ending at the end.

Two, it was freaking short and..only focused on one puny goal so the book 2 will be short as hell.

Three, like I said. You'll get a temporary ending at the end of the story. But it will be only for the mean time while waiting for those fuzzy manga chapters to show up. In my tab, I have only 1-22 chapters and the rest is still blank and not even published yet.

I am saying this because I don't want you all to feel unsatisfied and irritated once you reached through the temporary end and wait loooongeeer for the next chap to be released. As an Author/Reader too, i don't want to experience that either so i am humbly want to hear your opinions and comments about this.

Do you want me to publish the Book 2 with those problems occurring with or Do you want me to wait for the last 3 chapters of the manga before I publish it?

Your answers, comments and suggestions will be helpful to me to make a decision. Thank you for your time, my dearest readers.

-AltairMorpheus :3