Chapter 20: Reverence

No one's POV.

Tatsumi and Leone were taking some low-leveled Marg Dons on the forest to sharpen their skills and keep themselves in shape as Najenda instructed, Akame and Susanoo were on hunt for lunch, Lubbock set up so many traps and alarms within the base's perimeter to prevent that inicident yestesday and last but not the least, Mine. She's still mastering the twin balancer on her own.

Y/n's Scharfrihter were outside, taking a normal sparring session on each other besides on Bishop who's on his duty to guard Y/n on her room.

Chelsea and Najenda were on the Balcony, watching them. Chelsea's still holding a grudge against Y/n and her Scharfrihter because of their terrifying title and power.

Chelsea: They surely still maintaining themselves even if their mentor is out cold. How lovely devoted students. *Smile*

Najenda: Y/n trained them with full compassion and decency so it is only natural for them not to neglect nor let their General's expectations down on them. To be honest, I am actually surprised that she can be a great mentor despite of her being Harsh and Cold sometimes.

Chelsea: Uh..Sometimes? You mean Always. She is always like that. Acting like her duties were the only most important on her life.

Najenda: *Low Laugh* She's been like that because that's the way General Budou raised her. And Esdeath seems not like it.

Chelsea: That o'l grumpy huge imperial guard? Wow, that's why there's a quite resemblance when it comes to being cold and ruthless but I can't believe you persuade her to join the rebellion. Seriously, how did you manage to take her on our side if may I ask?

Najenda: *Chuckles* I should thank Tatsumi for that. He's the one who brought Y/n here at the first place.

Chelsea: Eh, really?

Najenda: I don't understand what really happened back then but I'm sure she won't betray us. I'll bet my life for it.

Chelsea: No offense but she literally rejoins the empire's forces and not to mention the incident yesterday, it was clearly look like an entrapment operation for us and even if the others didn't notices it, it was obvious that she didn't want to kill General Eurydice and that mad scientist with her own power...

Najenda: And your point is?

Chelsea: She could burned them within a split second but instead, she let Tatsumi and her Scharfrihter do the kill. Is she still siding to the Empire or what?

Y/n: No, I've only did that to see if NightRaid's battling skills have a better improvement.

Chelsea startled as she looks behind and saw the Führer who's standing on the doorway with her black knight.

Y/n: So don't trouble yourself too much beyond that matter.

Najenda: Ah, Its good to see you awake Y/n. How are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm alright now. Thank you for asking.

Najenda: Well, don't just stand there like a pole, join us. *Smile*

Y/n slowly walks towards them and take the empty seat near on Najenda, once she's settled down, her black knight stood beside her without saying a word. She look to her left and right and noticed something.

Najenda: Everyone's taking their training right now so you can't see them for a while.

Y/n: I see. Then it is a good opportunity to make things clear as crystal, isn't it?