Chapter 19: Judgement

No one's POV.

Everyone's eyes were onto the grinning Führer now as she stands with full pride and slowly raising her right hand onto her broken crest, showing a glowing reversed pentacle on her back hand. Eurydice seems confused and scared at the same time since she didn't see this move before. But she's did not let her fear consumes her right now and strengthened the threads that attaches on Akame's back.

The atmosphere became dark and shadowy once a black hilt shows up from the crest.

Tatsumi: A-A black hilt?

Najenda: Tatsumi, don't let yourself near once Y/n's weapon appears.

Tatsumi: Why? Is it because of this shadowy atmosphere she's creating?

Najenda: Just follow my orders and no why's!

Tatsumi: Okay.

Back to Y/n, when she saw the black-golden hilt clearly as her shadow, she set her gaze on Eurydice and let out a diabolical smile.

Y/n: This might hurt a bit..

She gripped the hilt tightly and slowly pulling it out from her crest. When she finally let the whole thing out, Y/n made a hysterical laugh and wield the katana down, making a splattering pattern of Black blood onto the ground.

 When she finally let the whole thing out, Y/n made a hysterical laugh and wield the katana down, making a splattering pattern of Black blood onto the ground

Amaterasu's Muramasa.

Y/n: Burn everything into ashes... MURAMASA!

A massive black flames suddenly appears onto its black-reddish blade. Everyone who'd witnessed this have their own terrifying reactions, even the legendary Akame. Eurydice got alerted when Y/n stood up on her new battle stance and still wearing a victorious grin on her face.

Eurydice: AKAME, FINISH HER!?

Akame forcefully got into her battle stance and put Murasame on its deadly refined angle. Y/n saw her shaking, she's obviously fighting the Excalibur's manipulation but it was useless..

Akame: N-no..I d-don't want to..She might..

Y/n: Are you worrying about Murasame's curse my love? Well you shouldn't be, okay? We will be just fine..

Akame: Y/n...

Y/n: *Grin*

Y/n leaned forward and turn her katana down, creating an opening for Akame to attack. Since Eurydice controls Akame, she directly launch Akame and skid to take a quick thrust right onto the center of Y/n's bottom neck. Knowing that she would fall for that obvious trap, Y/n swiftly raise Muramasa to block Murasame's attack and do a firm circular motion to make a counter. Akame raised her katana up above on her head and step backwards to dodge it but the Fuhrer's attack wasn't finished yet as she rotates her katana down and aim for Akame's lower left rib, she quickly step backwards to avoid it, again.