Chapter 14: Exchange

A/N:

I am terribly sorry for a slow update. To compensate such inconvenience, I'm going to published two chapters now. :3

==========================================

After listening from their long explanation why on hell did Tatsumi fell in Esdeath's arms. I can feel my murderous glare isn't fading as the two still didn't have a courage to look at me in the eye. I sighed and cast my gaze on Mine and Akame, they seemly in their own deep thoughts and I knew that they were planning to rescue that boy but Najenda order's that no one should accept nor execute any missions while she's not around.

Mine: Did they know that Tatsumi is a member of Night Raid?

Lubbock: I don't know, it might be a 50/50 chance..

Y/n: He will be, once Eurydice take a glimpse of him, remember.. She's the only survivor at the cruise ship.

Lubbock: Oh, shit! I forgot that woman! We should get him out there as soon as possible!

Y/n: Infiltrating the palace with this number can guarantee a failure and loss. Even if you sneak out to rescue him, I can reassure you a bloody battle between Esdeath's new hunting party and your outnumbered squad.

Lubbock: Then what are you suggesting Y/n? Let Tatsumi stuck in there until General Eurydice saw and kill him?

Y/n: Don't get me wrong. I am only saying the possibilities for that suggestion.

Lubbock: Tch.

Mine: *Sigh* What should we do Akame. Y/n has a point, we can't breached the palace if we were outnumbered and not to mention the boss's orders.

Akame: ...

The legendary Akame is still in her thinking moment, I don't want to be rude so I've waited for her response but..it only wasted my damn time so I am going to follow my own plan. I pulled out Aerux and Gracrux and put it on the table then set my emotionless (E/c) eyes on Mine.

Mine: Why-...

Y/n: Even if i can't personally train you like what I did to Tatsumi, you're smart, once you knew what's missing, let the twin balancer do their job to help you achieve it. This imperial arms will never fail  once you understand them.

Mine: H-hey! Why are you doing this all of the sudden Y/n? As if that...wait a sec, don't tell me..

Akame: That is a suicide mission Y/n, we can't let you risk your life there alone.

I ignore them and turned my back on them and walked towards the door when a swift Akame immediately blocked the door and hold Murasame's hilt tightly, followed by Leone, Lubbock and Mine behind, ready to tackle me within Akame's signal.

Ara-ara..Here we go again, looks like they won't letting us go my friend. Any ideas on how to ditch these kids?

Yes.

Then do it, if that moon dovey reveals the true nature of your prodigal student, he's toast.