Chapter 2: Encounter

"Please! We need to do something!.".

"I'm sorry but..you can't change the Imperial's corrupted reign N/n. Better accept it".

"No! How could I accept such vile and wicked desires just to make them more powerful and be feared by all?! I can't act blind like you!.".

"I will say this for the very last time, you can't stop them.".

"We can if we joined forces! Me and y-...".

*Slap!*

"If your trying to revolt on us N/n, I warned you to drop it now. You're my only family that I've got and I don't want to fight and...kill you.".

==========================================

I woke up by a nightmare again. I get up slowly and look at my room's small window. The sun was already high, that means, it was already noon.

How long was I asleep?

I quickly took a shower and put my usual huntress outfit with my mask then went at the lobby to meet Yule on the same spot by this time.

Scanning the whole lobby, it seems the boy understood my simple instruction to him. Thank goodness, no more disturbances.

Yule: Don't tell me you have a nightmare again?

Y/n: *Sigh*

Yule: Well? I have new requests here but I think you're not in your mood today so, why don't you take a day off and relax within the Capital or whatever the places you'd like to loiter around.

She was right, maybe a clean silent place will help me recollect my inner peace.

Y/n: Thanks Yule.

Yule: Anytime, here. I know it's kinda late for this.

Yule put a coffee with a straw on the table in front of me. I slightly pull my mask and drink it all and take a stroll on the forest. The forest is better than the capital and I can peacefully train her without any pesters interrupting me. I searched for a good place and saw a huge cliff, with my Teigu, I create a rope with the tree's shadows and climb out without breaking a sweat.

When I've reached the top, I was going to start my training when I heard something..familiar.

My (E/c) eyes spotted the boy from last night and he's with the blonde cat-like woman. I sighed in relief when they didn't notice my presence. Better go back now before...