Re: Start

A/N: this is a long chapter so please..bear with me..okay? :3

Akame's POV.

When the Empire's last impenetrable defense dies, the Revolutionary army takes action and do the other eliminations and overthrow the emperor along with Honest's surviving minions into the dungeon. The Boss immediately rearrange the Capital's new path of peace and pure system for the people who still believes in hope and tranquility. She also granted the people's wish to punish the young emperor by beheading him. I feel pity on him since he's going to die in such a young age but that's the consequence of his erratic actions that nearly set the whole capital on a mass graveyard.

Right now, I'm just sitting on a ledge of the new tower clock, watching the people celebrates for their freedom and for a new peaceful Era while holding Y/n's cap on my lap, enjoying the cold breeze pass through me. Everyone seems happy except for me..

From that moment that Y/n shows up and save me for the last time, seeing her first reluctant smile and felt her cold and hallowed body before I could say that I love her..makes me cry even more along with my regrets.

After we eliminate Esdeath and Y/n, the boss already ordered a search and rescue operation for Tatsumi and the other revolutionary soldiers that Y/n teleported elsewhere but Leise said that we don't have to worry and led the searching party to them. This made me think that this fake huntress knows something and I was right..she knew everything.

The boss and I saw that they were all fine but to our surprise, Tatsumi wasn't the only the NightRaid member in there. We saw Lubbock and Mine treating Tatsumi's injuries. Stunned, shock, and confuse..that was the emotions mixing in my mind as I saw them alive and..well. Once the revolutionary soldiers were now gone and we were the only ones in there, Lubbock and Mine explained to us everything and learned that they owe their lives on Y/n.

Tatsumi and I can't believe that we didn't even see that those actions we saw on Y/n was just a facade to conceal her true intentions to us. And her plan won't succeed without the help of Leise whom we found later was Amelie and used her imperial arms to create a solid illusion to make her plan more realistic to everyone.

I want to scream by that time, hatefully admitting that I almost killed her for thinking that she completely deserted us and finally sided with the enemy that she really belonged to from the start.

*Sigh* I'm such an idiot for not seeing that facade from the beginning..

Tatsumi: There you are, I was looking for you through the whole time. *Smile*

I heard Tatsumi's voice behind, I quickly wipe my tears away and turn around. His body and forehead were covered by bandages, showing that he suffers half of what Y/n receives when they stopped that giant Teigu, together.

Akame: What are you doing here? You're not fully recovered yet.

Tatsumi: Heh, I'm okay now so don't worry. Anyway, what are you doing here, sitting all alone in the dark?

Tatsumi saw Y/n's cap and look solemnly to me. He knows that I still can't accept the fact that the last important person in my life is no longer with us. He sat beside me and feel the cold breeze like the way I did before.

Tatsumi: I'm sorry Akame, if I manage to escape from her teleportation skill..we could definitely take that giant Teigu down together and she won't even get to that..horrible situation.