Chapter 18: Extermination

Tatsumi's POV.

Tch, this isn't good. We we're currently pinned down by a horde of creepy enemies and the worst part is, Leone, Mine, Lubbock and Akame can't move their bodies because of the enemy's invisible paralyzing trap. I don't really know what happened but it seems that Incursio is immune to that sort of paralysis or something.

Since I'm the only one who's holding up better than anyone else right now, I can still wipe out this jerks and protected Akame until the end. Yep, I'm sure Y/n would do the same if she's here with us but wait..that group who've just defeated that huge flying danger beast, I've seen them before at the palace with General Esdeath. Why did they helping us?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when someone jumps down between the enemy lines. He wield his weapon quickly and examined his surroundings. Who the heck is this guy?

Tatsumi: Who is he?

Leone: ...Maybe it's the boss's..

Then, up above..we heard the boss gave an order and this guy runs through the horde and just within a split second, the whole infantry was now completely pulverized.

Tatsumi: What the?

Leone: Wow..that was so cool!

Akame: ...

One of the enemy's minion explodes right in front of him and create some violent air waves then followed by a thick smoke. The smoke disappears and we saw his injured body, but some crazy thing happens and his body quickly regenerates and went back onto its one form like nothing happened.

Mine: Oh my god..what is he?

Eurydice: He's a human imperial arms sweetie..

I turned back and saw that shining armor again, holding a bloody glowing spear behind her. I remember her, she's the one who killed Bulat and escape at the cruise ship..

Tatsumi: YOU.. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED BULAT!

Eurydice: Seems like you've remembered me, incursio or should we say..Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: ...

Eurydice: Dr. Stylish was right after all. You are a  Night raid member and and that disgusting vermin who stole Esdeath's attention from me. How I am glad to destroy you piece by piece.

Tatsumi: The first part is right but not the second. I didn't steal Miss. Esdeath's attention from you!?

Eurydice: You can't fool me, incursio!

Tatsumi: *Sigh* She's not even listening...

Akame: W-wait..If she's here..Where's Y/n?

Tatsumi: Eh? She's here Akame? Where? I didn't see her since the battle began!

Eurydice: You can't really see that Sun-Bastard's shadow now because she's... dead.

Tatsumi: No. You've must be joking! There no way in hell Y/n would die so easily!

Eurydice: *Sigh* See this blood on my spear? This belongs to her, and this..

She throws a small piece of cloth stained with blood right in front of us. Akame forced herself to grab the cloth and once she grabs it, her eyes widened as if she remembers something.