Chapter 16: Raid

No one's POV.

Y/n's taking her time being alone at the palace's garden once the small conversation finished and Esdeath left to find her love whose escaped with her help and safety returned to Night Raids base. Accepting this fate once again, she knows that everyone in Night Raid including Najenda will surely doubted her intentions now. But that's not what it matter on her, Y/n's new mission now is to help the Revolutionary Army to made their promise of a new world were peace exists. Even if she needs to be more evil in the process...

Amelie: GENERAL Y/N!!

Her thoughts was suddenly interrupted when she heard Amelie's cheerful voice echoed to the garden. When she tilted her head to the left and saw her happy Scharfrihter running towards her direction then fall in line and saluted in front of her.

Amelie: So it's true, you're back!

Caleb: Welcome back, General Y/n.

Milanor: I can't believe..this is happening..*Sniff* Maybe this is only a dream. *Sniff* Yeah, but it seems so real. Somebody punch me! I have to wake if this i-...AACK!

Bishop punched him straight to his face, sending Milanor a few yards away before hitting the solid ground. Amelie and Caleb throw a hysterical laugh as they saw the poor Milanor getting up on his feet and run to confront Bishop.

Milanor: What the heck was that for Bishop?!

Bishop: You said. Somebody...

Milanor: It was only a joke! You don't have to take it for real!!

Amelie: Haha, that's what you'd get for being an overdramatic paranoid. *Laugh*

Caleb: Haven't you learned your lesson not to take some jokes like that or else bishop will do it..for real.

Milanor: Grrr... bullying me again huh? Not funny guys!

The Silent Führer is quietly standing not to far from her Scharfrihter, watching them as they started a cat fight. Their fun live short and completely ruined when a shining armor descend from the clear sky. Y/n's face darkened but still calm as the Armor vanished through the thin air, revealing the General who had a limitless grudge towards her.

Eurydice: Well, well, well.. What do you know? The Sun bastard shows up out of the blue. *Smirk*

Y/n: Eurydice. How i am not glad to see you.

Eurydice: Same here. What's with the sudden show up? Are you tired of being hunted by The empire? Or...maybe only came her to avenge your gunslinger student? *Smirk*

Y/n: ....no. I am here because i heard that a weak general wants to take my Scharfrihter and my title all by herself just to impress Esdeath. I can't let my title fall into the hands of a not-worthy human.

Eurydice: Who wants the Sun bastard's shitty title anyway?

Y/n: You.

Eurydice: Haha, okay. You'd got me but..that was before. I changed my goal when another pesky vermin appears and caught my dear Esdeath's attention. I have to get rid of that boy first before eradicating you and your useless students.

Milanor: As if we will let you do that to General Y/n? Ha, not on our watch General Eurydice. *Smirk*

Eurydice: Don't act like a strong dog, your just a weak puppy like your dumb general.

Milanor: Don't you insult her like-...

Y/n: Enough.

Milanor: But..