Chapter 10: Other side

Those winter liked uniforms, hideous masks, and that familiar banner crest..no doubt it is her hunting group. I scanned all of them and curiosity got me as I notice that no one in them has a battered state like Mine. Maybe the true assailant flee as knowing this pink brat, she wouldn't leave her target unscratched.

The vice-commander of this little hunting group stands in front of us with his ugly victorious grin carving on his scared face.

???: Hey, isn't that the traitor mercenary..Lise right?

Soldier 1: Its Leise, sir.

???: Yeah, yeah. Lise Leise whatever. She's still the traitor that the empire wants to eradicate. Two birds in one stone huh? Hahaha, great. My rank will raise when i rendered these two rascals to general Esdeath!

Y/n: You're still a fool Heron. Where is the assailant who hurt my little comrade here?

Mine: L-little? Hey! Are you insulting m-..ouch!

Heron: Where? None of your business damn traitor.

Y/n: Actually, it IS now..

I pull off my hood and set a death glare on him. Fear started to rise as they see a familiar face in front of them. I didn't mind those terrifying faces and turned to Mine, I detached my red cape and put it on Mine's shoulder to keep her warm, even for a moment.

Y/n: Stay here and don't move.

Mine: Seriously Y/n? How can I move if I am badly injured? Ugh, this is what you get for hanging around with Tatsumi. Your beginning to think like him.

Y/n: I will let that insult slide. For now, I have some cleaning choirs todo so shut your goddamn mouth and stay.

Mine flinched and averted her scared eyes off me. Okay, back to those mongrels...they seemly not recovered to my surprise. Good, that is all i wanted  after all..

Y/n: Last question, where is the real assailant?

Heron: G-general Y/n..uh..i...

Y/n: *Sigh* Stuttering wont get your time longer. You wasted your opportunity. Prepare to die.

Heron: *Terrified* Shit. D-don't l-let your guards down! Capture the General and that pipsqueak!!

Mine: Ugh, why did they always calling me by those irritating nicknames?

As always, the attack in full force and didn't even left any few guards to watched their backs. Well, they were a hunting crew so they don't even need that.

Hey, Can I play? Please..please, pretty pretty please?!

Fine, have it in your way.

Yahoo! Its blood shedding time!

Better finished your play quickly, we don't know if Esdeath will come after her crew and we need to retreat with that pipsqueak afterwards..

Aww..alright. Gimme 3 minutes..

I spread my hands and take a deep breath, calling her isn't to easy like the other regular Teigus. Heron predicted my move so he ordered to minions to stay alert by their own shadows.

Y/n: Amaterasu.

A full burst of dark shaded shadow rise from the underground and enveloped in my entire body and change into the cursed armour.