Chapter 3: Farewell

I carefully erased my tracks as I follow a shortcut through the Capital. I heard another clash of metals near me and some unknown thieves appears on my both sides and ready to attack but..

Once they stepped on my danger zone, they can't make any single move because of my former Teigu's effects. They saw my Shadow's tentacles were connected through their own shadows so, to be exact, I can control their shadows without any hassle.

Tribal Assassin 1: W-what the h-hell?!

Y/n: Out of my way.

My Shadow's tentacles molded into spears and impale them within a split second before I let their shadows go. I was going to take advance when I heard another disturbing noise behind me. I draw Aerux and quickly turn around and ready to pull the trigger to my target when,

Tatsumi: Waaaah! D-DON'T SHOOT ME!?

It was that kid..again? What is he doing here?

Y/n: Why are you still following me?

Tatsumi: N-no! Wait..I can explain! But..Please, put your gun down first!

I sighed annoyingly and ready to put my gun down when all of the sudden, a katana blade swiftly came in my sight, aiming for my neck followed by a red spear on pointing at my left rib, a transparent long threads within my gun and a familiar imperial arms targeting my chest.

Shit, I was cornered? They weren't just some lowly normal assassins, they were all carrying an imperial arms.

Tatsumi: Wait a sec guys! Don't kill her!

???: Who's this?

???: Another Spy, perhaps?

???: Hm..

???: Oh-ho? If it isn't the dry ice Leise, what are ya doin here?

???: Leone, do you know her?

Leone: She's the huntress that help Tatsumi on the other day. Don't worry, she's not an enemy. *Smile*

???: If she's not, why is she pointing her gun at Tatsumi?

Y/n: Quick defensive response.

???: Huh? A quick..what?

Tatsumi: A-anyways? What are doing here Leise?

Y/n: None of your business kid. I command you all to release me at once. I am in my haste.

Leone: My, my. You sounded like a commander or something hun. Guys? Let her go.

Damn, my old self slips again. Tch. Better be careful next time. They slowly let their Imperial arms go and I put Aerux back onto its sheath and walk away from them.

Tatsumi: Wait Leise! Where are you going?!

Y/n: Scram kid.

Tatsumi: Hey, I was just asking.

???: Yeah, you don't need to be rude on him.

Y/n: .....

???: That's new? How did Mine defend Tatsumi like that? I thought...

Mine: I'm not defending this idiot Lubbock! It's just not nice to be rude on someone!

Lubbock: Heh? Is that so? *Smirk*