Chapter 6: Connection

Tatsumi is searching the target with his binoculars when Mine is setting her pumpkin to snipe the target in a long range tactic. I wonder if this girl can hit the target with such distance..

Tatsumi: Wow, so this is Iokal's mansion? It's majestic and awesome somehow, right Leise?

Mine: Hey, idiot. Y/n knows that because she went in there many times when she's on her General days.

Tatsumi: Oh, is that so?

Mine: *Sigh* Why I am always stuck with an idiot.

Tatsumi: Will you cut that out? I'm not an idiot you pink brat!

Mine: How dare you called me like that?! Don't you remember that I am more superior than you?

Tatsumi: Gimme a break! No one said that your more superior than us! We are all the same page here Mine. Get it? SAME PAGE!?

Mine: Who said we were at the same page as you, stupid!

I am silently watching their quarrel from a huge tall tree, a perfect spot any danger that could happened anytime as soon as Mine kills Iokal. They are really annoys me so much that i already  pull Aerux behind my back and pointed it to them.

Y/n: Both of you neither shut up or I'll shoot you up from here.

Tatsumi quickly raised his arms in defense, begging not to shoot him while Mine ignored my fake threat.

Tatsumi: H-hey, calm down Leise. You might accidentally pull the trigger. *Nervously chuckles*

Mine: Hmph, whatever. I'm going to spot the target now. Do your part too, idiot.

Tatsumi: *Sigh* Alright.

Finally, they teamed up and search the target with silence. Mine positioned her pumpkin and look for Iokal's whereabouts, she take a deep breath first before concentrating her focus on the mansion where the target could be seen.

Like I expected? She's not an ordinary kid. Her determination to kill is highly commendable and she would definitely kill him in one single shot.

Y/n: Tatsumi, eyes on the target.

Tatsumi: O-okay. Sorry Leise!

Mine: Pfft...Amateurs. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: Grr...shut up!

Y/n: Here he comes..

Tatsumi: Huh? Where?

Tatsumi used his binoculars and saw Iokal with a bunch of servants surrounding him. At this rate, the change to hit him is nearly 87%. Now, let's see what Mine can do to kill him without taking innocent lives.

Tatsumi: So many guys who aren't on our hit list.

Mine: That's fine. They are irrelevant.

Irrelevant?

Tatsumi: How was that fine?.. H-hey wait a sec? We can't shoot innocent pe-...

Mine pulled the trigger of her pumpkin and made a straight clear head shot making Tatsumi's jaw dropped in disbelief. Not bad.. Now I know why Najenda entrust her former Teigu on this girl. She is perfectly fit to use it.

Mine: Oh, and I should let you know that I am the best sniper to the group so that case is easy for me to take care with. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: W-wha....