Chapter 24: Inception

No one's POV.

Amelie: General Y/n?

Y/n: ...

Amelie: General Y/n!

Amelie saw how did the Silent Führer snapped out of her own thoughts and looked directly on her eyes.

Y/n: What?

Amelie: Are you alright? I've notice that you always got stuck in your own thoughts since you're back from that.. Uh...you know.

Y/n: *Sigh* General Najenda warned me regarding to the Revolutionary Army's last request. They want the members of NightRaid to accept the request to assassinate me along with the other members of the Jaegers.

Scharfrihter: WHAT?!

Milanor: Are they insane?! We were helping them and this is what they going to repay us?!

Y/n: Calm down Milanor.

Milanor: How would I calm down if they don't appreciate your he-...

Bishop lightly smacked Milanor's head in order to silenced him up.

Y/n: I said, calm. Down. I haven't finished yet.. General Najenda didn't hand any single orders to us to participate the rebellion, therefore, she told me that I can act and decide on my own from now on.

Caleb: Wow, that's a little bit harsh but it also clarifies that they didn't trust you from the beginning General.

Y/n: Its fine. Since our connection with NightRaid is no longer exists, we can now move freely and create a clandestine concept for..them.

Milanor: W-wait, don't tell me..

Her Scharfrihter were now on shocked once their General's goal changed but they didn't argued nor try to asked why. Her solemn face tells everything that they've needed to know. Their silenced moments were interrupted by a sound of knock on the door. Milanor walks through the door and open it and quickly made a salute once he saw the image of General Budou in front of him. Y/n rose up from her seat and greet the Great General with her usual expressionless look.

Y/n: General Budou, what brings you here?

General Budou: I have a request for you Y/n, if it is okay.

Y/n: What is it?

General Budou: I have a hunch that the enemy preparing something unexpected to Esdeath and her team so I want you to follow them and lend further back up.

Y/n: Acknowledge. Amelie and Caleb, come. Milanor, Bishop, stay here.

Milanor: Eh? What about us General Y/n?

Y/n: The two of you will stay here, General Bodou   needs a perfect companions to protect the Capital when Esdeath and I were away for a moment.

Milanor: But..

General Budou:  You're not allowed to question any of your General's order. Didn't your General taught you that basic rule, young man?

Milanor: ...I'm sorry.

Y/n: We're heading out.

Y/n knew that the battle between NightRaid and the other Jeager members has already begun. She doesn't want to interfere but General Budou asks her so all she did was to agree and get her black stallion horse and hit the road. While racing with time, her mind was partially occupied by Amaterasu. She was asking what will they do next as she knew that NightRaid didn't let her join the rebellion's plans for the empire. The Silent Führer revealed her unknown concept on her, Y/n knew that Amaterasu won't tell it to anyone despite of being reckless and a trash talker sometimes when she controls her body.