Chapter 4: Distinctive

Tatsumi and Akame brought me to their hideout which is very familiar. This is the one that I saw before at the top of the cliff. The boy opened the door for us and gesture his hand to come in, as I did. A horrifying past immediately flash through my mind when I saw that rebellious flag again in my sight.

Night raid

So, this people are the famous Night Raid assassins. It seems that no matter how I tried to escape my past, it's still hunts me, until now...*Sigh*

Mine: What the- ..what is she doing here?!

Tatsumi: She don't have any places to go so Akame and I decided to take her home with us.

Mine: Idiot! We still don't know if she's a enemy or not!

???: Easy there Mine, I'm sure Tatsumi and Akame have a good reason why did they brought her here.

Akame: Her friend was brutally killed by the imperial soldiers before we arrived.

???: Oh my...

???: That was...um...

Y/n: No need for comforting words. I'm alright.

Mine: Geez, your cold Manner's still in tucked huh?

Lubbock: Here we go again...*Sigh*

???: What is this lousy ruckus is all about?

Their attention was being pulled by a stern feminine voice echoing behind me, good thing I have my hood on so they didn't saw my startled face. I know that voice...

I saw her walk pass beside me and sit on a small chair with the huge flag of Night Raid decorating behind her throne. Is she the leader of night raid? Why wouldn't be a surprised. She glued her light purple eyes on my (E/c) ones.

???: And who's this?

Tatsumi: H-her name is Leise, Akame and I brought her here because her friend was...killed by the imperial soldiers.

Akame: It was you who made a decision, not me.

Tatsumi: Uh...

???: Is that true?

Tatsumi: Hehe...uh..yes? But Akame agreed too! Right, Right?!

Her light purple eyes scanned me from top to toe, her appearance change..but I'm glad that she survive form Esdeath's sadistic punishment. I still wearing my hood and mask so she can't recognised me...for now.

???: I sense that you already knew that this is Night Raid's hideout, once you enter, there's no turning back.

Y/n: I'm fully aware.

???: Hm...you have a imperial arms as well, can you tell us where did you get that?

Y/n: ....from my friend who died a minute ago, she gave me this.

???: I see. You're name was Leise, right? Do you want to join Our crusade? I know this is a pathetic questions since you don't have any choice.

If I say yes, I'll be mark as the imperial's enemy. If I refuse, my death will be served by Night Raid now. All I want is peace, and that will not happen if the Imperial's corrupted ways were roaming all around the capital..and her..

Y/n: Count me in.

Tatsumi and the others lift a smile on their faces, well..except for Akame. She's still wearing her neutral look but she looks satisfied on my answer.