Chapter 11: Suspicion

Akame's POV.

I am still in shock when recalling what I've saw yesterday, she was not on her casual self which is really rare to see. Even though she didn't admit it, i knew that she's still blaming herself for Sheele's death. This maybe somewhat strange to say but, I can read her Sadness, Anger, Guilt and... Emptiness. emotions by that night.

She does really care for us but she doesn't want to anyone to noticed it, but this time..she failed.

Tatasumi: Heads UP!!

Tatsumi is taking his momentum to attack, i went on my battle stance and deflect it. He was going to make a upward slash but I already saw a weak spot and took a quick side slash and hit him with my shinai.

Tatsumi: Ackk! Oh craaap!

Tatsumi stumble backwards and hold his ached side which I've hit with a mild force. He starts to pant and breath rapidly, signing that he must be exhausted so I told him to cut the training off and call it a day to rest but Tatsumi still wanted to continue. I admire his passion and dedication to level and catch up with us.

Tatsumi: Okay, one last round! Let's get serious, I won't hold back NOW!

Tatsumi attacks but he didn't notice Bulat's appearance on his side and punched him directly on his face and fell to the ground.

Tatsumi: Argh, damn it bro. What was that for?!

Bulat: If you're taking this training like a real battle, you've got to be careful on your surroundings and not only on your opponent. It could always be an enemy nearby to ambush you, understand?

Tatsumi: You're right, Sorry bro.

Bulat: *Chuckles * Hey, what's up with you? You seems on your little edge right now?

Tatsumi: *Sigh* I just...want to improve myself more so I can protect my teammates and made my promise to Akame and Leise that I will survive no matter what happens!

I smile softly. Knowing that Tatsumi's working hard to fulfill his promise to us. Bulat only laughed and smacked Tatsumi's shoulders making Tatsumi out balance for a bit.

Bulat: Ahaha, I'd like that burning determination! Say, why would you take a spar with me for a little while. I also want a practice match with you for a while. *smile*

Tatsumi: Really? Wow..thanks bro!

I let Bulat handle my place and spar with Tatsumi for this day, I was going inside when I saw Y/n walking towards the kitchen. Oh no, Is she going to sneak and grab some sakes again? I quickly run on her direction, before she could reached the kitchen, I swiflty dashed in, stop her and gave a sternly look. She blinked many times as her confused (E/c) eyes is intensely staring at me.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Akame: The boss said we shouldn't let you sneak some Sakes again..

Y/n:.....*Sigh* I am not here to sneak up for a bottle of liquor..

By that time, i was taken back and feel embarrass at the same time for accusing her in a wrong way. She sighed again and gently tapped my shoulder as she passes by and make her way to the kitchen. I saw her making her own coffee.. Wait. Why does she looks so pale? Is she alright? I wonder if she's dealing with a hang over due to that sakes she finished off by that time.