Chapter 9: Scharfrihter

I didn't waste my time as I saw all four of them at the training grounds. I watched as they trained and have a sparring session, honing their skills by teamwork. I can't help but to let out a small smile, it looks like my students learnt one or two more valuable lessons when I abandoned them.

Caleb let out his arrow to target Bishop but, to my surprised, the arrow quickly changed it's way and fly towards on my location. I've been spotted. Using the twin balancer, I shot the arrow but Caleb fires more while Amelie's running with her Teigu ready to sliced my face..again.

Since my cover has been messed up, there's no point of hiding now. When Amelie reaches me, I dodge her sword and jump upwards to make an aerial gunshots but I saw a glowing spear flying towards me, I grab the spear from its body and let its force dragged me higher to the mid air before make a round spin move before throwing it back to Milanor. Bishop blocked the spear with his barbaric strength and gave it back to Milanor.

Their combative skills seems getting more admirable than before. I must say I'm impressed.

They knew that being in the mid air can't last long so they've patiently waited for me to come down. But once I set my foot to the ground, I put my guns back from their holders and used my shadow tentacles to stop them at once.

I saw their eyes (well not Bishop because he's wearing his Dark Helm) held the bewilderment and shocked as I stood in front of them.

Y/n: You've proven yourselves once again. I'm truly amazed.

Amelie: You..this..technique..

Caleb: Damn, it can't be...she must stole the twin balancer from Yule and General Y/n's Amaterasu from the Emperor's secret room!

Milanor: How dare you used their Teigus..I'm going to kill you traitor!?

Bishop: .....Beheaded...as a punishment.

Y/n: *Sigh* Esdeath surely implant a pretty damn lies in your brains. Well then, if you want the truth, I suggest you all followed me.

Milanor: And why we would follow a traitor and a thief like you?

Y/n: Your choice..

I used the tree's shadow to mold a ladder and easily walked up through the walls then leaped on the other side before retreating to the forest nearby. They were smart and dauntless students of mine, I'm sure they would picked the best decision for them all. I stopped when I reached the best destination and waited for my students.

Within a few minutes, an arrow passed through the left side of my face, it was a warning shot. When i turned my back behind, I saw them in their battling stance.

Y/n: Excellent...

Milanor: Were all here to know the truth, how did you get General Y/n's Teigu from the Emperor's care? And..are you the one who killed Yule?

I am speechless by that time, Milanor accused me for killing her older sister which I didn't do. Maybe those Imperial Officers made a fake story to set my name even more. Why would I be surprised?

Y/n: First, I didn't steal my Teigu, second, I did not kill my student just to claim her Teigu for myself..

They still wearing that confused look as i answered them so I slowly take off my hood and looked at them. Amelie drop her sword as she kneeled down to the ground with teary eyes, Milanor and the others lowered their weapons as they saw their teacher alive..right in front of them.