Chapter 13: Dilemma

Tatsumi's POV.

General Najenda went off to the Revolutionary Main base to recruit new members for Night Raid and surrender the imperial arms that we confiscated when bro and I defeated those scumbags..well, except for one. The girl with the armour type imperial arms. After some push ups, I grab a shinai and start training alone. Mine and the others went inside to help Akame at the kitchen to make lunch.

I keep my focus on training to make myself more useful to them. I don't want to be a problem when the Revolution starts. I need to be strong, like bro..no more like Leise.

Y/n: Tatsumi.

I was startled when I heard Leise's voice behind me. What the heck? How on earth didn't I noticed her!

Tatsumi: S-Sheesh, you scare the hell out of me Leise. What's up?

Y/n: ...fulfilling my promise.

Tatsumi: Wait Leise. Are you really sure that you still want to train me? After what happened on Bulat.. I-i'm sure you're mad at me because I was useless by that time..

Y/n: Yes, I was but, I don't want to blame you for what happened on that Cruise ship.

Tatsumi: Why?

Y/n: No warrior starts being strong on their first journey, we, all start from being weak and experience such like that forged us to work hard to become stronger and surpass everyone. Listen Tatsumi, you can't redo the past but you can undo the future. So, I am going to train you to change your future and be a strong warrior like us.

Shit, why i am I crying again? Damn..this is embarrassing but it's okay. She's not mad at me, thank goodness..But that's not the reason why I am crying. Its because of what I am seeing right now. Her tough persona, emotionless look, that cold hearted glares..I didn't know that she was also a caring person like Akame.

Tatsumi: Sorry if you seeing me like this.

Y/n: ....I'm not going to judge, you're just an utterly human being with emotions after all..

And by that moment Leise accepted me as her student, this is the moment I've been waiting for. To train under one of the best and the finest General of the Imperial Army. Okay, I won't let bro, Leise and everybody's hopes down now!

Tatsumi: T-thanks Leise! *Smile*

Y/n: First lesson, Summon Incursio.

Tatsumi: Got it Leise!

Y/n: And also, stop calling me Leise. Y/n is enough.

Tatsumi: Hehe, sorry. I get used to call you like that because I thought it was your real name.

Y/n: *Sigh* Your cue.

Tatsumi: Oh right.

I took a long deep breath in before stabbing the sword onto the ground and shout Incursio's name to summon it.

Y/n: That's a good sign you summon it effortlessly, this means that incusio accepted you as his new wielder. Now, onto your second lesson..

Leise..I mean Y/n spread her arms and quickly clenched her fists and,

Y/n: Amaterasu..

She called her...wait, WHAT THE HECK?! Her armour..Why did Y/n and that girl's armour were much alike?