Chapter 3 (changed)

~Last chapter~

Bakugo grabbed Kiri's arm causing Kiri to flinch. Bakugo glared at Kirishima, who looked down in shame. Bakugo traced the bruises and cuts. Kirishima looked at Bakugo in confusion.
"Wh-what are you doing?" Kirishima asked.
"Why do you cut?" Bakugo asked ignoring Kiri's question.
"We—well their are many reasons." Kirishima answered, "it's really a long story! I-i wouldn't want to waste your time!"
Bakugo hands Kirishima another sweater then pushes him onto the bed and sat next to him. Kirishima puts the sweater on and sits up.
"I have time." Bakugo said.

~Now~

"W-well it all started when I came out, to my friend, Minoru. He-... he didn't take it very well. He t-told me that-that..." Kirishima paused to collect himself before continuing, "he told me to go die and I was a disgusting. Then th-the next day he told everyone that I was gay. Th-then people started bullying me and I co-couldn't handle it so I started cutting myself. I told my dad I was gay. At first he hated me then one day he wanted to-to ra-rape m-me."

Kirishima started to cry and Bakugo hugged him tight. He put his hand under Kirishima's and lifted his face so he was facing him.

"Kid I promise I won't let anyone hurt you." Bakugo said and he wiped Kiri's tears, "as long as you're with me no one will ever hurt you again."

Kirishima hugged Bakugo and whipped his tears. He looked up at Bakugo and gave him a smile.

God damn it kid! Why do you have to be so fuckin' cute?! Bakugo thought.

"Bakugo." Kirishima yawned, "I'm a little tired..."

Kirishima fell asleep on Bakugo's chest.

"Oi! Kid!" Bakugo yelled, "did you fall asleep on me!?"

Bakugo could here Kiri's cute light snores. He could feel his cheeks heat up. He picked Kiri up bridal style and set him on the bed correctly. Bakugo was about to leave when he felt Kiri tug on his shirt.

"B...akugo... don't le-leave me..." Kirishima said in his sleep.

Bakugo sighed and sat next to Kirishima. Kiri pulled on Bakugo lightly.

"H..hug... Ba...ku..go." Kirishima said as he slept.

Bakugo took off his shoes and got comfortable. Bakugo hugged Kiri as Kirishima's head was on Bakugo's chest. Bakugo blushed a little and hugged him tighter. Bakugo heard a knock on the door and got pissed as Tomura and Dabi walked in.

"Bo-." They were cut off by Bakugo sushing them.

"Shut up can't you see I'm busy!" Bakugo yelled quietly.

"N-no way!" Tomura said.

"Are you two dating?" Dabi whispered as he gestured to the both of them.

"What!?" Bakugo yelled quietly, "no!"

Tomura and Dabi looked at them with a "mmhmm suree~". Bakugo rolled his eyes and let out a "Tch". Then shooed them away. Tomura looked at Dabi then they both walked out.

"Hey Dabi?" Tomura asked.

"Yea?" Dabi answered.

"Have you ever been in love?" Tomura asked as he blushed a little.