Chapter 26

(This pic has nothing to do with this but I thought it was hella cute)

Word count: 1454

~Last chapter~

Kirishima looked down and started crying as Tetsu rubbed Kirishima back as a sign of comfort. After that they headed back to class and waited for the school day to end.

~Now~

At the hospital Bakugo and Todoroki were sitting down in the waiting room waiting for the news on Izuku. During this time they haven't said a single word to each other.

"So," Bakugo said to break the awkward silence.

"Don't," Todoroki said.

"Don't what?" Bakugo asked.

"I know what you're doing," Todoroki said, "you're trying to get on my good side because Kirishima asked you to."

And I may have gotten him pregnant.. Bakugo thought.

Todoroki looked at Bakugo suspiciously then said, "there's something else isn't their?"

"What do you mean?" Bakugo lied. He knew exactly what Todoroki was saying.

"You're hiding something from me," Todoroki said.

"I don't know what you mean," Bakugo said with a monotone voice.

Todoroki glared at Bakugo as Bakugo looked away awkwardly.

"Fine don't tell me," Todoroki said, "I'll figure it out sooner or later."

"Oh look the doctor," Bakugo said as he pointed to the tall black head.

"OI don't change the subject," Todoroki said, not looking to where Bakugo was pointing.

"I'm not kidding," Bakugo said, then noticed a short red head behind Kageyama.

"Excuse me sirs," Kageyama said, "Midoriya Izuku is done with his surgery."

Todoroki stood up and ran to Izuku's room.

"H-hey!" Hinata yelled, "no running in the halls!"

Todoroki ignored the small red head and kept running.

"What is he? A kid?!" Kageyama said.

"No," Bakugo said, "he's just in love."

"Yeah like the time you rushed to me when I got a concussion during a volleyball game," Hinata said without thinking.

"Yea," Kageyama agreed without thinking also.

Bakugo watched the two explode with blush and sweat as they realized what they had just said.

"O-OI!" Kageyama blushed, "what were you implying?!"

"Eh! You're the one who agreed!" Hinata argued.

The two started to argue as Bakugo watched. These guys are pretty stupid for doctors, Bakugo thought, how the hell can someone do surgeries on the human body and not understand their own feeling.

"Alright I can't watch this anymore," Bakugo said as the two boys looked at him in confusion, "the dwarf bird obviously confessed to the oversized bird."

"D-dwarf bird?!" Hinata asked.

"Oversized bird?!" Kageyama asked.

"OI I'M NOT A DWARF!" Hinata yelled as he grabbed Bakugo's collar.